Selling Datsun 620 exhaust

Sell stuff
Jayld264

Selling Datsun 620 exhaust

Post by Jayld264 »

Its a custom made exhaust with a muffler, uses the original mounting points, was one piece so I had to cut it to get it out. It is out of My datsun 620 with a J15 engine if you want to pick it up you can have it for $20, cheers

Pick up on the North Shore Silverdale area
JOKERR
aka: Jordan

Re: Selling Datsun 620 exhaust

Post by JOKERR »

Bro I'm pretty keen.. Can you post some photos of the exhaust? Are the headers custom? i.e not the cast iron lump?
Bartman
Committee Members

Post by Bartman »

If this was in the south I'd take it in a heartbeat.
They don't call me the man with the rubber arm for nothing you know.............
Jayld264

Post by Jayld264 »

Its not the manifold just the exhaust pipe, its the one of the engine you brought off me, I forgot to ask if you wanted it when you picked it up
JOKERR
aka: Jordan

Post by JOKERR »

Ohh guttered haha naa its all good bro already sorted it. By the way that engine and box runs really nice, couldn't find a new rear main seal for it tho.. Do you know where to get one from? hows your 620 coming along?
Jayld264

Post by Jayld264 »

JOKERR wrote:Ohh guttered haha naa its all good bro already sorted it. By the way that engine and box runs really nice, couldn't find a new rear main seal for it tho.. Do you know where to get one from? hows your 620 coming along?
Sweet thats good to hear, if it was me i would try somewhere like auckland bearings but thats just cos there local, have you looked on ebay? Iv been making quite a bit of progress lately, the sr20 is running nicely but I still have quite a bit to do to get it drivable.