B310 steering parts

For all your general datsun ramblings
blitzballa
Financial Member
aka: James

B310 steering parts

Post by blitzballa »

So I have new outer tie rod ends and ball joints for my B310 Sunny but I was wondering if anyone knew of anywhere I could get the inner tie rod ends, steering rack and maybe even knuckle arms?
Knuckle arms aren't a big deal tohugh. Have tried Ebay, appco etc. but they seem to be a non stock item.
Datto_610
Datsun God
aka: Greg

Post by Datto_610 »

I can have a look for inner tie rod ends at work for you. B310 have a steering box set up so by steering rack I assume you mean drag link (the rod that goes between the idler arm and steering box pitman arm) does it have the ball joints pressed into it? I doubt you would find one new but may be able to get the joints rebuilt by HBI engineering in sockburn.
blitzballa
Financial Member
aka: James

Re:

Post by blitzballa »

Datto_610 wrote:I can have a look for inner tie rod ends at work for you. B310 have a steering box set up so by steering rack I assume you mean drag link (the rod that goes between the idler arm and steering box pitman arm) does it have the ball joints pressed into it? I doubt you would find one new but may be able to get the joints rebuilt by HBI engineering in sockburn.
That is exactly what I mean sorry! If you could find inners that would awesome! I kind of expected to have to get the ball joints in the drag link rebuilt anyway so not a big deal if I can't find that. Thanks heaps for that.
Datto_610
Datsun God
aka: Greg

Post by Datto_610 »

No worries! Will try to remember to check Monday