C110 body parts

Need a new Datsun? or some parts to help your project?
Jani

C110 body parts

Post by Jani »

Hi,

This is maybe a stupid question, but have any a information is somewhere C110-bodymodel Datsun parting out? I have 240K GT 2 Door coupe and i try to restauration that but i need a few parts. A first and main thing is spare tyre well or is it boot. If somebody is a car where that is possible to cut, i´m very happy. And secound thing is rear seat floors, under front seats. Those both places are so complicated and i don´t have find nowhere repair pieces so now i try to find is somewhere parting out car where these pars can cut?

Jani
wayne080866
aka: wayne

Re: C110 body parts

Post by wayne080866 »

Jani wrote:Hi,

This is maybe a stupid question, but have any a information is somewhere C110-bodymodel Datsun parting out? I have 240K GT 2 Door coupe and i try to restauration that but i need a few parts. A first and main thing is spare tyre well or is it boot. If somebody is a car where that is possible to cut, i´m very happy. And secound thing is rear seat floors, under front seats. Those both places are so complicated and i don´t have find nowhere repair pieces so now i try to find is somewhere parting out car where these pars can cut?

Jani
Hi Jani, you contacted us at Automotive Panel Craft regarding these panels. It looks like we may have a 240k coupe available to make the sheet metal rust repair panels for these cars. Could you contact us at automotivepanelcraft@gmail.com