L20ET, loom, ECU

Sell stuff
BADHABIT

L20ET, loom, ECU

Post by BADHABIT »

Hey all... I'm new round these parts so I guess this is my official 'HELLO!' to you all....
Anyway.... I have an engine up for grabs as im doing a conversion on my HR30.
It's an L20ET from a 1986 HR30 with 230xxx kms, however a fair bit of money has gone into this engine over the years...

Bits done to this engine -
Piston rings + gaskets done in 1989 with receipts.

Big end bearing
Oil pump
Polished crankshaft journals
Machined valves & valve seats
Modified combustion chambers & inlet ports
(All done in 1991, I have paperwork)

Polished rocker cover

Dyno - 126 rwkw @ 13psi done in 1991 (again I have paperwork)

The engine comes with everything including AFM, starter motor, distributor, leads, loom, ECU etc. It does not come with a BOV, power steering bits or the RB25 turbo on it as I need that for my project. You will need a pipe to go from the turbo to throttle body (no factory intercooler) or I can supply most of the intercooler piping that was used on this engine for no extra charge. One or two rubber hoses need to be replaced due to the age of them, certainly not a big deal.
As you probably all know the L20Et uses a T3 flange so finding a replacement turbo is a piece of piss.... Any R32, R33, R34 Skyline turbo will bolt straight on, or Laurel, A31 Cefiro etc!

Make a reasonable offer!
Pick up from Hastings is preffered due to the difficulty of moving it but I will ship it if necessary!
Cheers
Gareth
There are two types of people: Those who divide people into two types, and those who don't.