Flatmate wanted

all else goes here...
DJZ
Datsun God

Flatmate wanted

Post by DJZ »

I'm not 100% certain what's happening yet but our lease is expiring in February and our other flatmate is moving on, I'm trying to stay in the house we are in and would really like a 3rd person to help out the with rent.

We're in a quiet street in Aranui, the house is old and can get a bit cold but overall it's not too bad. There may be a couple of rooms to chose from depending on whether we move around the house or not. There is a 3 walled car port available and possibly a garage space when required (but not permanently), there is also room for one extra car stored outside but off the street as long as I don't buy any more projects soon.

We have a dog and two cats so you would need to be able to deal with them and be responsible as if you are last to leave in the morning/first to arrive home you'd have to deal with the dog who stays outside during the day.

Total rent at the moment is $385/week and we are expecting that to go up but I can't say by how much but I would expect end up paying somewhere around $135 - 145 + bills each. We have cable internet, I can have a look at the last couple of power and internet bills to give you a bit of an idea of what we are paying if required.

We would prefer someone with steady full time work, and if I don't know you then someone that I do know will have to vouch for you.
Nissan 280ZX
Project thread
Other Nissan 280ZX
Project thread
Datto_610
Datsun God
aka: Greg

Re: Flatmate wanted

Post by Datto_610 »

Expressing Interest.....

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
DJZ
Datsun God

Re: Flatmate wanted

Post by DJZ »

Bump, room will be available after this weekend.
Nissan 280ZX
Project thread
Other Nissan 280ZX
Project thread