Introduce Yourself Here

The go to place for all things popular
dirtyleppa
Datsun God
aka: leppa

Re: Introduce Yourself Here

Post by dirtyleppa »

looks like some amazing work you do there kerry :) i would be real keen to see some pics of the 910 you had, if you got any
TopGearAutotech

Post by TopGearAutotech »

Cheers. No digital photos unfortunately. It looked like George Fury's car from the ATCC in the 80's. We left it out at Reg Cook's for ages while we decided what to do with it. A guy by the name of Harley offered us some coin for it so we took it. I think he was gonna dirt track it! A shame but it was just gonna rust away anyway. We took all the good bits. CR box, clutch pack R200, adjustable struts and tops, forged FJ20 turbo, MOMO and other bits and pieces. The Silvia's gonna be mean. NA SR20VE on throttle bodies should be fun.
nick_m
Datsun Master
aka: Nick m

Post by nick_m »

Definitely keen to see the progress on that s13! would be cool if you could start a build thread on it?
I'm (eventually) going that way with my 1200. I've got all the bits to build me a 20ve up but want to get the car up and running first before I start building the motor.
kk-kolonel
Datsun Dreamer
aka: Chris

Post by kk-kolonel »

Hi I'm Chris, I'm an alcoholic.
nick_m
Datsun Master
aka: Nick m

Post by nick_m »

kk-kolonel wrote:Hi I'm Chris, I'm an alcoholic.
should fit right in here then. Our drinking club has a serious datsun problem........
kartboy
Committee Members
aka: Hayden

Post by kartboy »

Hi I'm hayden and I occasionally have some blood in my alcohol system.

Really hoping to get the ute off the road and back on again for akaroa
my1200
Datsun Mad

Post by my1200 »

Hi I'm Aaron, I am a Graphic designer and work for an apparel company called Koru Textile Printing Ltd I have worked for the company for three years prior to that I built signs and applied graphics to all sorts of vehicles.
I have a 1200 coupe that is in much need of some attention as it has been sitting around now looking damn sad for itself for about five years now. I intend for it to look classic and tidy but with all the goodies.
I became interested in Datsuns when my brother built a real mean wee 1200 sedan an A14 with 13.1 comp it FN flew, I remember the first ride as if it was yesterday.... so that's all good bye.
jrod

Post by jrod »

hi im jarrod im a chef very unsociable hours so spend many a early mornings on this website. i used to be a auto refinisher(spray painter) i achieved apprentice of the year 2004ish but then got out of that. have had a datsun in factuation for about seven years now started with a 120y coupe (rons one he has in the far north) went onto a b310 and a 1200 ute but have recently bought another 120y coupe i love them. im 23 married and have a two year old and any day now ill havwe another daughter wife is overdue. yea thats about it for now look forward to some datsun cruises in the future.
MR1200
Datsun Nutter

Post by MR1200 »

hi my name toby and im an alcaholic
rite now that over im a 23 year old male. i install granate bench tops 4 a living its heavy work but ya get 2 fuk rnd most off the day so i suits me just fine.lol
im also in love wif utes ive had 6 diffrent makes off them so far .from a 1uz body droped hilux too my current love affiar my gb120.and now it seem i addicted 2 datsun im on a look out for my next projet so ill keep ya posted
PAINT THE ROADS BLACK !!!!!
dirtyleppa
Datsun God
aka: leppa

Post by dirtyleppa »

lcome aboard man, post up some shots of your ute when you got some time,there are a few boys on here that like them to :)