2012 NZ DatNats Trackevening-Fri Oct 19 Read regs Pg 3 Audit

luke
Datsun Addict

Re: 2012 NZ Datsun Trackday/evening-Friday 19th Oct Payment

Post by luke »

So what if I boated it could PROBABLY beat any Datsun?? Or maybe I covered the vehicle in question in something promoting the Datsun website or community??? I just don't wanna pay and then have me car fall short of performing out there due to my incompetence (just like to add this will most certainly not be due to Brendan or jeremys skill level, trust me they are brilliant at basically all things!!) so I do have a back up........ One that is useless on public roads, can't use all the horsepower it has to offer :-(

Please Vaughan? Be your friend ;-)
1972 1200 coupe KB110
finchy

Post by finchy »

yea mate a14 will be there, just gave it a good tune and its flying, 12a 1200 will be there aswell, gona save the 1600 for cruiz coz thats just low and slow

Thanx man, what are we going to see you rocking around in?
Hope that A series 1200 is going to represent, show these SR and CA 12ies how it's done.[/quote]
Bartman
Committee Members

Post by Bartman »

luke wrote:So what if I boated it could PROBABLY beat any Datsun?? Or maybe I covered the vehicle in question in something promoting the Datsun website or community??? I just don't wanna pay and then have me car fall short of performing out there due to my incompetence (just like to add this will most certainly not be due to Brendan or jeremys skill level, trust me they are brilliant at basically all things!!) so I do have a back up........ One that is useless on public roads, can't use all the horsepower it has to offer :-(

I assume you're talking about your bike luke? (since you refer to it as a Vehicle, rather than a car)
You can't run cars and bikes at the same time on the track.
They don't call me the man with the rubber arm for nothing you know.............
datpete
Financial Member

Post by datpete »

So Nissans won't qualify?
luke
Datsun Addict

Post by luke »

Bartman wrote:
luke wrote:So what if I boated it could PROBABLY beat any Datsun?? Or maybe I covered the vehicle in question in something promoting the Datsun website or community??? I just don't wanna pay and then have me car fall short of performing out there due to my incompetence (just like to add this will most certainly not be due to Brendan or jeremys skill level, trust me they are brilliant at basically all things!!) so I do have a back up........ One that is useless on public roads, can't use all the horsepower it has to offer :-(

I assume you're talking about your bike luke? (since you refer to it as a Vehicle, rather than a car)
you see right through me bart. maybe i mighv been referring to the bike....... not even for a cuddle?
1972 1200 coupe KB110
classicdat
Committee Members
aka: Vaughan

Post by classicdat »

luke wrote:
Bartman wrote:

you see right through me bart. maybe i mighv been referring to the bike....... not even for a cuddle?
The goal of track day is for Datsun members to get out and have fun, in safety with their mates, in their Datsuns. I'm Ok with Members running different cars if their Datsun didn't quite make it, but I'm mainly interested in those running Datsuns getting the track time they want.
"Can a Nissan run", I'm OK with that, particularly if it is an active club/forum member, even if they front in their Starlet or Commodore I'd be fine with that, not everyone has a choice of Datsuns to run. I want to see as many of you guys out there having as great experience as possible and others will also gain from you being there and us all getting to know each other better, and having an awesome time, focused on Datsuns. What I (I say I as I haven't taken this to a committee meeting yet) don't want is a track full of, non forum, non Datsun guys out there and our members stuck in the Pits, getting frustrated at not being on the track.
Why I want this to happen is so Chris can get out there and show us what his Wags can do and DJZ showing us what a real Zed goes like with James reinforcing this with the 300. I want you guys having a ball and us all having a good laugh, no stress.
Luke sorry mate, unless we only have a few cars, the bike can't have the track to itself, and the CCC wouldn't let bikes and cars run together, no big surprise I don't think.
Datsuns from A to Zed
Dattochriswagon
Datsun God

Post by Dattochriswagon »

Thanks Vaughn,
Im hoping to confirm with a running wagon by the end of next weekend followed straight away by my deposit for the track
2 doors
Datsun God

Post by 2 doors »

I can confirm datpete as one of our lurking breatherin, who is wurth a yarn with, as his knowledge and enthusiasm goes back many years, I would vote to let him run the nissan, just to catch up again, (and maybe return his keys I borrowed :lol: )
classicdat
Committee Members
aka: Vaughan

Post by classicdat »

Thanx Wal, This sounds like the type of event I had in mind, particularly with the car club running it, we can just get involved and have a great time and a good catch up.
Datsuns from A to Zed
luke
Datsun Addict

Post by luke »

Luke sorry mate, unless we only have a few cars, the bike can't have the track to itself, and the CCC wouldn't let bikes and cars run together, no big surprise I don't think.[/quote]

haha no sweat i figured this would be the case, never know..... even my coupe might make it.......... whats the latest pay date to secure a spot??
1972 1200 coupe KB110