visit to NZ

For all your general datsun ramblings
NosHero
aka: NosHero

Re: visit to NZ

Post by NosHero »

Hi everybody,

Thank you very much for the opportunity of meeting all you. It was absolutely great to know the Kiwi Style and history of Datsun.

To be honest with you all, I had hard time first to understand your Kiwi Style, but by now I am digesting it well, and indeed, you guys are unique. Keep it up!

I am limited at the moment with the internet access and am also spending quite busy time in Auckland, so please excuse my short message here. I'll let you know how our article goes. Andy, Vaughn, thanks for your hospitality. Chris, great memorabilia, and I got your message on Facebook, thank you. Please end my regards to other non-Datsun owners whom we met at the show and the garage tour.

Later,

Hisashi
NosHero

Post by NosHero »

Hi everybody,

Thank you very much for the opportunity of meeting all you. It was absolutely great to know the Kiwi Style and history of Datsun.

To be honest with you all, I had hard time first to understand your Kiwi Style, but by now I am digesting it well, and indeed, you guys are unique. Keep it up!

I am limited at the moment with the internet access and am also spending quite busy time in Auckland, so please excuse my short message here. I'll let you know how our article goes. Andy, Vaughn, thanks for your hospitality. Chris, great memorabilia, and I got your message on Facebook, thank you. Please end my regards to other non-Datsun owners whom we met at the show and the garage tour.

My little blog, this is in Japanese, I'll put a few posts from NZ in a few days. (try using Google Translate or something)
http://minkara.carview.co.jp/userid/1233335/blog/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Later,

Hisashi
kartboy
Committee Members
aka: Hayden

Post by kartboy »

Here are some shots that i got, have put them on flickr

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kartboy42/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
NosHero

Post by NosHero »

Hi guys, thanks again for your participation the other day. I have started writing.

Somebody gave me your club sticker, I finally put it on one of my cars. Looks pretty nice, I think (sorry, this car is the closest to the Datsun among I've got... actually I just bought it, a week ago)

If any of you have a friend who reads Japanese, please let me know. There is a good website in Japanese where they sell Japanese books to overseas. That'll be the best way to get our magazine copies.

Cheers,

Hisashi
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
classicdat
Committee Members
aka: Vaughan

Post by classicdat »

Very nice Hisashi, how are you enjoying ownership? Looks like a fun car.
Great to see the banner on there!
Datsuns from A to Zed
NosHero

Post by NosHero »

I have to be honest, this rotary engine reminded my the A12 motor. Revs up so smoothly!
NosHero

Post by NosHero »

Hi everybody,

Just an update, I just sent my writing to the editor. Let's see how it comes out!

To buy copies, Ebay.com is probably the easiest, but a little pricy. You can maybe negotiate with the seller for the shipping expense of a bulk purchase, I guess.

Club Japan is my recommendation, but someone needs to read Japanese on the website.
Make a Japanese friend my May 1st!

http://www.clubjapan.jp/exec/_magazine/ ... /7311.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

We'll discuss more when May 1 approaches. Cheers,