82' 910 Bluebird

Show everyone your mean datto projects/rides
DylPhil7
Financial Member
aka: DylPhil

Re: 82' 910 Bluebird

Post by DylPhil7 »

skutaman wrote:Not too much... i plan on keeping the old beast faily original, with a few lil upgrades ;)

if you have any ideas, im open to 'influance' lol
One thing you will learn about NZDATSUN is that we will "influence" you to sack it, deep dish it and sidedraft it! :lol:
Looks great man! Good base man! Cant wait to see it low! 8-)
skutaman
Financial Member
aka: Bert Newcombe

Post by skutaman »

lol thanx dude.
im looking @ trying to find sum lowering springs 4 her...
i dont want to "bone" it tho, just a lil to set it off, n stop the body roll lol
"Friends Don't Let Friends Drive Standard!"

-81' Sportstar Ute http://www.nzdatsun.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4329 (Project)
-82' 910 Bluebird 'Annie' http://www.nzdatsun.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2259 (Decesed )
DylPhil7
Financial Member
aka: DylPhil

Post by DylPhil7 »

Yeah low enough to get over bumps without mega scrapage. But you will never get over that one in Trafalgar street when it turns into a brick road! THAT THING IS A CLIFF!
Is it irs man? We would all LOVE to see negitive camber! :drool:
cheese910
Datsun Nutter

Post by cheese910 »

all NZ new 910's were IRS not including the wagon and the shitty 1600 base spec.
Bartman
Committee Members

Post by Bartman »

cheese910 wrote:all NZ new 910's were IRS not including the wagon and the shitty 1600 base spec.

I've also seen a CA18 powered bluey which was solid axle equiped too. (H190)
They don't call me the man with the rubber arm for nothing you know.............
gingofthesouth
Site Admin
aka: Ging

Post by gingofthesouth »

Welcome. Get some super lows or some lovells if you can and get the shocks shortened 30mm by the other engineering firm (forget their name) who work out of Brightwater engineering premises.

Deep dish rims and leave the rest how it is. Looks awesome and tidy.
My orangatang 510 here.
skutaman
Financial Member
aka: Bert Newcombe

Post by skutaman »

yea, she just clears top of trafelgar atm due to the towbar lol

i have a question...

i have just replaced the alternator, and had to bypass the factory reg/rectifier
becouse the replacement one had an internal 1.
this is running mint, but, i now have the three warning lights (Door, park light out, and washer bottle empty) going constantly...
any thoughts?? is this due to disconecting the factory reg/rect??
"Friends Don't Let Friends Drive Standard!"

-81' Sportstar Ute http://www.nzdatsun.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4329 (Project)
-82' 910 Bluebird 'Annie' http://www.nzdatsun.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2259 (Decesed )
Mikewazowski
Financial Member
aka: Michael

Post by Mikewazowski »

Sounds like current may be backfeeding to these warning lights. I had to solder a diode into the circuit to prevent my battery warning light from going constantly when I changed my alternator to an internally regulated one. You only want the current to flow in one direction.
mongol

Post by mongol »

hey mate if by center console thing you mean the storage space in front of the gearstick then im 99% (walks off to bedroom wardrobe)
yup i have one here , its black though , im am also 99% sure i have a grey one at work , i am pretttttyyy sure i threw it out but hey if i can find it its yours for $20
mongol

Post by mongol »

DylPhil7 wrote:Yeah low enough to get over bumps without mega scrapage. But you will never get over that one in Trafalgar street when it turns into a brick road! THAT THING IS A CLIFF!
Is it irs man? We would all LOVE to see negitive camber! :drool:
no you dont , seriously i am f**king sick of my alignment issue in the rear , camber is fine , its the toe that you get that rips the tyres to pieces . also if your like me and like taking off at mx torque then the tyres last roughly 2mins . not saying dont do it im just old and like to whinge now :lol: :violin: