Johns cedric sgle

Show everyone your mean datto projects/rides
skdmrx
Financial Member

Re: Johns cedric sgle

Post by skdmrx »

Yea it was an awsome feeling,soon I'll be able to do it from the comfort of a front seat.C'mon Chris,If my last project taught us anything its that im just building garage ornaments,this thing will hardly move haha.

I'll wire up both headunits shortly and see how they go,hopefully no relays needed
"You make onry one car style!!"
I felt particularly exhausted all my sheet is not subjective
Seibu Keisatsu
Datsun Dreamer

Post by Seibu Keisatsu »

Yo John,

I emailed Mr Ishibashi the other day about your car, he owns the silver 330 posted at the start of this thread, and runs this website: http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~kf2m-isbs/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

He is well aware of your build, and I think has been watching this thread for some years!

Anyway he wanted me to let you know that he will be selling these wheels soon, and if you wanted them for your car, to let him know...

They are Enkei Mesh 14x7J and 14x10J

You've already got wheels pretty sorted by the look of it, and these might not be to your taste, and the rears would be a very tight fit... but it would be pretty cool as they are the wheels off that car, worth considering.
http://gx61.wordpress.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
D1RTY6
Financial Member
aka: Nathan

Post by D1RTY6 »

Seibu Keisatsu wrote:Yo John,

I emailed Mr Ishibashi the other day about your car, he owns the silver 330 posted at the start of this thread, and runs this website: http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~kf2m-isbs/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

He is well aware of your build, and I think has been watching this thread for some years!

Anyway he wanted me to let you know that he will be selling these wheels soon, and if you wanted them for your car, to let him know...

They are Enkei Mesh 14x7J and 14x10J

You've already got wheels pretty sorted by the look of it, and these might not be to your taste, and the rears would be a very tight fit... but it would be pretty cool as they are the wheels off that car, worth considering.
If your not interested john i sure am!
skdmrx
Financial Member

Post by skdmrx »

oh dear lord that is sexy.I love this thing.
Not usually a huge meshy fan but they look great.I couldnt fit 14's over my brakes anyway :violin:
Seibu Keisatsu wrote:but it would be pretty cool as they are the wheels off that car, worth considering.
Exactly,"that car" is the reason for my car
Speed_Freak
Financial Member
aka: Matt

Post by Speed_Freak »

skdmrx wrote:C'mon Chris,If my last project taught us anything its that im just building garage ornaments,this thing will hardly move haha.

Aye!!! haha its just having a wee sleep! :burnout:
1972 Datsun CA18 supercharged 1200 coupe (old skdmrx)
1976 Mazda 808/RX 12a Rotary
1990 Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo Manual ;)
skdmrx
Financial Member

Post by skdmrx »

Speed_Freak wrote:Aye!!! haha its just having a wee sleep! :burnout:
Haha I wasn't getting at you,youve put way more K's on it then I did.It didnt budge when I had it,it was in hibernation
skdmrx
Financial Member

Post by skdmrx »

Been busy beavering away.The exhaust is now completely done,I'm pretty happy with it and super happy I dont have to work on it anymore,Its pretty tight and I made it out of oval tube for more clearance.Getting over the rear subframe was a mission but its clear of everything,cheers Trev for doing 25 meters of tig welding on the thing.
I hooked up the throttle cable but with my foot on the floor the throttles only opened about 2/3 so I made a new pedal and mount,needs a little tweek but should be in the car tomorrow.Ive been chasing a fuel leak for a while so I'm gonna stop fucking around and I'm gonna buy swagelok fittings this week,thatll sort the sucker out.Interior is about ready to fit aswell. So pretty happy with progress,Ive got a very short list of things to do before its dyno time so Im hoping to be on the dyno next week,cant fricken wait

Exhaust is coated in some ceramic stuff done at EPC in christchurch,great guys to deal with and reasonable prices.Black thing is a driveshaft hoop

With the subrame all finished and in the car I discovered the bags were just rubbing so out it came for some clearance,bought a tear to my eye cutting it up
Great photo of my hair loose as a result of this project

Diesel can holders in the rear armrest,chur Lewis
classicdat
Committee Members
aka: Vaughan

Post by classicdat »

Exquisite.
Datsuns from A to Zed
chris_g1
Committee Members

Post by chris_g1 »

That is O for orsome!!! There are not enough big words in the english language to describe this, maybe latin sounds better..... ARS GRATIA ARTIS. Well done John, you're a true artist.
Bartman
Committee Members

Post by Bartman »

Spectacular!!!!!!
I can't wait to see the dyno sheet.
They don't call me the man with the rubber arm for nothing you know.............