Jordans 120y

Show everyone your mean datto projects/rides
ginga-dato
Datsun Driver
aka: Jordan

Re: Jordans 120y

Post by ginga-dato »

Today i got the rear panel and most of the left sill patched up ready for primer. I ground off the number plate surround as it was rusty and I wasnt a big fan of it. Didn't realise that there are two big holes that the surround covers up so they needed patches and also welded up the holes for the badge. Only thought I had one patch to do on the sill but ended having 3 instead
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ginga-dato
Datsun Driver

Post by ginga-dato »

Today i cut the rust out of the left rear guard and tidied up an old repair in the dogleg that I had to get done for a warrant when I first bought it
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ginga-dato
Datsun Driver

Post by ginga-dato »

It's been a big week for the 120y. All body work is done and ready for primer. Thursday was a bit of filler work and test fitted the guard mirrors so I could drill the holes for them before paint and then Friday was the last two rust patches. One being under the dash on the drivers side and the other being the third and final skin at the bottom of the front window
ginga-dato
Datsun Driver

Post by ginga-dato »

Finally got the old girl in primer. Time to sort out a colour
2 doors
Datsun God

Post by 2 doors »

I figured it must be close to being in primer , looking forward to seeing it in paint.
ginga-dato
Datsun Driver

Post by ginga-dato »

Shortly after getting this in primer I sold it to my workmate as I was sick of looking at it and the love for it was gone, even though it was the first car I bought and learnt to drive in. As many of you have have probably felt when you've sold a car, instant regret, and thats why I bought the 1200 ute to fill that project car hole. Even though he ended up moving to another shop luckily I've stayed in contact with him and yesterday he sent me a couple photos as hes finally got some colour on it and god damn it looks good