Me B310 Coupe club car

Show everyone your mean datto projects/rides
Hkwood

Me B310 Coupe club car

Post by Hkwood »

Hello, Hayden here. I've been thinking about doing a build thread for a while, but never got around to it.
Today is pretty much my first sick day ever, so why not?

It's been a dream of mine to have a ts-cup replica that I can use for Hillclimbs and track days. If I'm honest, I don't think I've ever seen another square headlight coupe before so I didn't think I'd ever get my hands on one. Until I managed to get a bare shell from Nelson last year.

It turned up on some pallets and pretty much chucked it together that day with all the stuff I had from a previous sunny I was working on.
Got some cheap konis on the front and I've cut the springs in the rear just to get the height I want. I widened the original steelies, so in the chance of me kurbing her in an Autocross, i still have wheels.

This is my first track car build, so I'm mostly learning as I go. I do have the guidance of my Stepfather though, whom is most wise when it comes to Dattos.

I guess I should probably throw some pics up....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2 doors
Datsun God

Re: Me B310 Coupe club car

Post by 2 doors »

very cool, you should check out tls sunnys build thread, you guys have some things in common.
Hkwood

Re: Me B310 Coupe club car

Post by Hkwood »

2 doors wrote:very cool, you should check out tls sunnys build thread, you guys have some things in common.

Yup, I'm familiar with that thread. I've been hanging out for an update on the progress of that car.