Datsun 180B(p610) Sun Visor clips

Need a new Datsun? or some parts to help your project?
Datto_610
Datsun God
aka: Greg

Datsun 180B(p610) Sun Visor clips

Post by Datto_610 »

As title states need two of the clips or mount etc etc that hold the sun visor as one is brocken and I've lost the other.

Looks like I can get Z ones online that should do if I can't get anything local but they weren't cheap!
Pic of Z one for example:
ImageImage
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
beaver
Datsun Nutter

Re: Datsun 180B(p610) Sun Visor clips

Post by beaver »

I would imagine these would be pretty generic for older cars/as long as the spindle onthe visor is the same size, perhaps have a rumage at pick a part to find something? AS long as you had a matching pair it wouldnt matter if they were "correct" would it?
Datto_610
Datsun God

Post by Datto_610 »

Yeah have thought about rummaging around at pick a part may do that this weekend. I'm not too worried about them being the 'correct' ones as long as they serve their purpose and don't look horrendously out of place
Godzilladat
Datsun Nutter

Re: Datsun 180B(p610) Sun Visor clips

Post by Godzilladat »

I'll try and have a look through my boxes of shit Greg, might have some from my old 610 coupe I wrecked. Problem is the boxes are at my dads place, so will be a few days before i can get to them.
Datto_610
Datsun God

Post by Datto_610 »

No worries Martin,looks like I have found some! But I'll keep the ad open til I have them in my possession