2015 SOUTHERN CRUISE

Datto_610
Datsun God
aka: Greg

Post by Datto_610 »

Also thanks to Hayden and Kelly for coming out for dinner with us Saturday night was good to catch up!
DJZ
Datsun God

Re: 2015 SOUTHERN CRUISE

Post by DJZ »

Just made it home after heading to Dunedin after leaving Oamaru, I think you guys got the better weather! Just got stuck in the Bunnings car park for about half an hour, the Z has been leaking a bit and I think some water must have got into the box for the alarm as it wouldn't lock or unlock the doors or disable the immobiliser!

Gwendy and I had a great time, thanks to everybody that attended and it was good to have a look at some new cars, special thanks to Hayden's mate (sorry I'm useless with names, was it John?) for showing us his collection.
Nissan 280ZX
Project thread
Other Nissan 280ZX
Project thread
DJZ
Datsun God

Post by DJZ »

Forgot to say that I think we all learnt way more about Tinder than we knew before! How is "Muscles" going Greg?
Nissan 280ZX
Project thread
Other Nissan 280ZX
Project thread
Bartman
Committee Members

Post by Bartman »

LHD510 wrote:Looks like a great day out. Does the blue 1600 come from Invercargill as I have seen it down here.
yes. It's bloody tidy too!
I don't recall their names. Robin and someone I think? I'm lousy at names. I remember the car though!

Bloody good trip it was too. Building up to it, I Almost CBF going. But once we were on our way, I had a fantastic time.
They don't call me the man with the rubber arm for nothing you know.............
DATY12
Regular
aka: Kev

Post by DATY12 »

Gutted I missed the cruise again this year!
Planning on fully booking it in next year and making sure the ute is on the road with all its legal stickers.

I saw the blue Roadstar ute cruising through Timaru on Sunday and thought it looked familiar.
Datsuns I've owned
Datsun Sunny x 4
Datsun 1200 Sedan
Datsun 1200 Roadstar Ute
-Current
Datsun C20 Vanette