SOLD

Sell stuff
dmitry
Regular

SOLD

Post by dmitry »

Hi all,

Bought this as a project with my brother a long while ago with every intention of seeing this through to the end, alas finished uni and moved to another town, meaning this has been set aside. No longer have the time for it.

Would love to see it go to someone keen to finish it off. Wont be parting anything out sorry, no point asking, dont have the time for it.

I won’t be able to cover exactly what comes with the car as I cannot recall completely and there’s quite a bit to it.

Basically majority of the parts are there to get it back together (plus a lot of various spares). Some interior bits are missing as they were old and crap and we were planning on running a cage, but full dash along with centre console is there. No carpet. All the sound deadening has been removed. Back seats are not there, front driver seat is with rails.

Standard rear suspension and diff is all there (a high ratio 4.4 from memory diff from a navara/van/something along those lines). Currently desprung.
Standard front components will come with it, however currently D2 s13 coilovers are in place with s13 4stud complete front conversion. Mounts need to be modified for the castor arms to fit and then a fully functioning front can be had.

Engine has been 90% rebuild with fresh rings, bearings, gaskets (including honing, acid dip etc etc). Still has the oil pump to be completed and some ignition work to be done. Comes with the standard turbo computer and loom. A turbo and non-turbo radiator comes with it, gti-r intercooler and exh manifold. Even has a sweet Kelford Reground Cam specially set up for a rb25 turbo. Sump has been baffled and trap doors added in with additional capacity built in.

Front guards need to have the bottom mounts/arches redone as full of rust (still currently fit). Comes with wing mirrors!
Comes with other goodies like some spare windows, chrome monsoons (very rare), spare front lights, spare 4sp gearbox, s13 cusco rear coilovers.

Have had some serious body work done in terms of derusting, however still a bit more TLC is required. The rear door/boot requires some work. Front windscreen will require proper reinstallation.

Would be very cool to see it finished, sadly I just do not have the time any more. Lot of time and effort has gone in already, the sale price does not at all match the amount which has been put in already.

Standard rear disk brakes (turbo model special), s13 single pot front brakes easily upgradable to 4pot if required. The car is very light to start with so stopping it wont be a problem.

I dont know how much this is worth nowadays, but has some pretty good parts to come with it, so lets say $1500 ono.

You need a trailer to get the car away, its semi rolling (steering incomplete as above).

Dmitry
027 349 4354

http://www.nzdatsun.com/forums/viewtopi ... hilit=s110" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Started as this (all parts should be there to get it back to this state in the very least; except complete set of seats and rear interior trim)

Sits more like this now with the front lights and bumper on and the rear windows in.

What i was expecting out of it:
dmitry
Regular

Re: 1981 Nissan Silvia S110 FS

Post by dmitry »

anyone want?? :cry:
dmitry
Regular

Post by dmitry »

Bump up the chain
datsun180sx

Post by datsun180sx »

fj20?

i own one with a z18et, theyre nice cars man keep it
dmitry
Regular

Post by dmitry »

z18et, Yea mate, in an ideal world I would, has been a hard decision, but no other way around it. Another one for you maybe??
dylanmccrae

Post by dylanmccrae »

hey man, would you happen to have a z18et manual? even a photo copy of one id be willing to pay cash for cheers.
dmitry
Regular

Post by dmitry »

Nah sorry dont have one, but do have a hynes mechanics service book thing coming with the car, may have a spare.

Are you after something from the manual particularly or just the whole thing?
DylPhil7
Financial Member
aka: DylPhil

Post by DylPhil7 »

damn wrong timing for me, would love one of these and/or s12
dmitry
Regular

Post by dmitry »

That's a shame, could always put it in storage for when you are ready?
dmitry
Regular

Post by dmitry »

Up again..