Intro...

all else goes here...
woodies72coupe
Committee Members

Intro...

Post by woodies72coupe »

Welcome. What type of Datsun do you have??
damz721
Financial Member
aka: Damian

Re: Intro...

Post by damz721 »

Welcome pal :D
- 77 B210 S/W
broke
Datsun Addict
aka: John

Post by broke »

Charlie wrote:Hello everyone...
This is Charlie and, i'm newbie here, so, say welcome to me, i join this forum because, it's New Zealand country forum and i really like New Zealand country, and i hope, I'll enjoy here ...!!
And on chris_g1's thread:
Charlie wrote: No doubt it's really nice discussion and i really appreciate to above comments, and also really nice above cars images, guys, i really like to drive my car, and i have BMW car, no doubt it's one of the best car ...!!

torqued
Datsun God
aka: Adam

Post by torqued »

And on BBQ trailer thread
Charlie wrote:No doubt so, nice discussion and i really appreciate to above comments, No doubt trailer is useful thing, trough to trailer you can easily transport your car and your other important luggage, i also have own BBQ trailer, no doubt, BBQ is one of the best trailer company ...
"It's ok, we know what to do...we talked about this a lot on the internet."
broke
Datsun Addict

Post by broke »

torqued wrote:And on BBQ trailer thread
Charlie wrote:No doubt so, nice discussion and i really appreciate to above comments, No doubt trailer is useful thing, trough to trailer you can easily transport your car and your other important luggage, i also have own BBQ trailer, no doubt, BBQ is one of the best trailer company ...
No doubt so, nice discussion and i really appreciate to above comments, No doubt SPAM is useful thing, with spammer you can easily spam forums and annoy people, i also have own SPAMMER, no doubt, Charlie is one of the best spammers ...[/

This is kind of fun actually. :lol:
spiderwebfx
Datsun Dreamer
aka: Chris

Post by spiderwebfx »

They'll be editted later when the topics are hiding a bit to advertise stuff. Easy linking to increase traffic flow that nobody picks up on.

Or just a real oddball person/spammer/Charlie.
edward_3

Post by edward_3 »

Hello all! :D
broke
Datsun Addict

Post by broke »

edward_3 the spammer wrote in another thread wrote: Rentals are according to the quantity of things you want to store in. I contacted Storage in Phillip when needed to old furniture to store somewhere. The prices were not too high. You can also contact if want to know anything regading storage
image.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Garth
Financial Member

Post by Garth »

^ love it haha
torqued
Datsun God
aka: Adam

Post by torqued »

broke wrote:
edward_3 the spammer wrote in another thread wrote: Rentals are according to the quantity of things you want to store in. I contacted Storage in Phillip when needed to old furniture to store somewhere. The prices were not too high. You can also contact if want to know anything regading storage
image.jpg
You're a spammer
"It's ok, we know what to do...we talked about this a lot on the internet."