Bartman's sunny bogan faction PB310

Show everyone your mean datto projects/rides
Bartman
Committee Members

Re: Bartman's sunny bogan faction PB310

Post by Bartman »

As I always say in defense of the stuff, bro chrome can achieve really good results. I prefer the VHT brand to the plasticote stuff. (Personal preference)
I had the rims widened to 7's by John Lovelady. Stung me $80 per rim. It took him a week, or ten days. (I don't remember which) But they were ready when he said they would be. I did spend quite a bit of time sanding, primering, and masking them up.
They're awful overdue for a good clean now. But they came up pretty sharp I reckon.
I also gave the balloons the arse, and went for a set of 185/60/13's. As the 70 series tyres looked awful, and had rubbing issues at full lock.
Once I get the door hinge repinned, and the car back together, I'll give it the groom of it's life, and post some current pictures.
They don't call me the man with the rubber arm for nothing you know.............
nick_m
Datsun Master
aka: Nick m

Post by nick_m »

Do you still own this? I thought this was a quick fixer upper and sell for profit?
Bartman
Committee Members

Post by Bartman »

Not so quick. But yeah, i'm going to flick it soon.
They don't call me the man with the rubber arm for nothing you know.............