1200 Sedan Shell

Sell stuff
Blair
Datsun Nutter

1200 Sedan Shell

Post by Blair »

Here's my old shell. Its rusty and not straight. It will need a truck load of work to get back on the road. Its about 20min shorter on the left hand rear vs the right hand rear and about 10-15mm shorter on the right hand front vs the left hand front. Im guessing that before I got it, it had been in an accident and the repairs that were done on it at that time arent that flash. The left A pillar is not flash. The right hand side boot area isnt good either. I welded a new front radiator support panel on it, before I fully knew about all the issues this shell had.

I was going to cut it up and use some of the panel bits to fix my other shell, but thought it best to offer it up on here first.

Personally, I'd would not want to see this shell back on the road. As I feel its stuffed.

I have no idea on what the bare shell is worth, but someone might be will to pay something for it or if you are wanting a project.........

I can sell all the bits need to make it into a complete car. Live plates. All the panels and glass. There wont be much of an interior, just seats, dash, loom etc, but enough to get it going. Ive got a early model A12 and 4 speed that can come with it. Standard suspension front and rear. Lights etc etc.....

Any questions, just ask or PM me.

Open to all cash offers, not really interested in deals or swaps......

Bartman wrote:How can you tell if Blair is annoyed at someone? He's breathing. lol
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
jas1200
Datsun Driver
aka: Jas

Re: 1200 Sedan Shell

Post by jas1200 »

Are the panels any good on it?
Blair
Datsun Nutter

Post by Blair »

The boot lid would be the best panel on the car, bonnet is very usable, but I did put a skim of bog on some parts of it, the 4 doors, which I havnt really looked at for years, might have the odd bit of rust spots around the bottom of them and there is also some bog in them.
Bartman wrote:How can you tell if Blair is annoyed at someone? He's breathing. lol
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
jas1200
Datsun Driver

Post by jas1200 »

Sorry, I ment the panels on the shell....rear 1/4s etc
Blair
Datsun Nutter

Post by Blair »

The roof is good, rear 1/4 panels below the body line thing have bog and rust, but above are okish. The left rear around the tail light has abit of bog. Rear wheel arches will need work(see pictures).
jas1200
Datsun Driver

Post by jas1200 »

Transport and storage is a problem.....
Blair
Datsun Nutter

Post by Blair »

Sorry I cant help you with that.