1982 Datsun Sunny b310

Show everyone your mean datto projects/rides
DatSunny
aka: Lewis

1982 Datsun Sunny b310

Post by DatSunny »

Hi everybody. This is all new to me but here goes.... This is my Datsun Sunny bought it about 4 months ago. Has an a15 engine 5 speed gearbox and have just put some dellorto dlha twin 40s on it. When i bought it , it had 17inch wheels but sold those and now has advanti 13x7 modgies on it but the offset is wrong so had to raise the car since this photo , looking for new oldschool wheels If anybody wants to buy these?? ;) I like oldschool cars and happy to join on here! I also have a 1965 ford anglia 4 year ground up rebuild just to put it out there :D Cool Cheers
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
classicdat
Committee Members
aka: Vaughan

Re: 1982 Datsun Sunny b310

Post by classicdat »

Welcome DatSunny, Sweet wee 310 there, I look forward to seeing it around. Have you checked out the Cruise thread, in up coming events? We have a cruise heading your way at the end of April, well getting close, would be great to have you along and a great way to meet some of the guys (and Girls) and check out their rides.
Here's the link in case you had missed it: http://www.nzdatsun.com/forums/viewtopi ... =12&t=4661" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Datsuns from A to Zed
CASunny

Post by CASunny »

Hi Also new to this business....What offset do you need for your Sunny?I have a 1980 b310 myself.Has 0 offset 15x8s. Would that suit?I have to get 20plus for the front to clear nissan 4 Pistons, so my set is up for sale only got them in January.
Cheers
DatSunny

Post by DatSunny »

I've still got to sell my wheels first but i think anything close to 0 offset would be good. Have you had to flare the guards to make the wheels fit? My wheels are +20mm offset alround i think.
CASunny

Post by CASunny »

Your sunny's looking pretty sweet by the way.Very tidy.
Ah no flaring needed at the rear with 50 profile on mine but yours is slightly lower.
The front would need a slight roll i'm sure, i not sure though as have 15mm spacers on at the moment.
Might sit 20mm out...a bit of negative camber will sus that? :D
Ill post some pictures this week sometime when i get a chance.
CASunny

Post by CASunny »

These are the 15x8 0 offset with 15mm front spacers on my Sunny...Have you had any luck selling your modgies?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DatSunny

Post by DatSunny »

Like the wheels mate very cool! Haven't really had time to get them on trademe or to sell as iv'e been to busy pissing round with the engine trying to get the dellortos sorted but i'm just going to go back to single carb because i want to get all the cancer done on the body. :( But how much are you after for your wheels just to keep things in mind?
CASunny

Post by CASunny »

Ah im not sure maybe $1200 inc tyres will list on here at some stage.
Yea bit of a mission to tune i hear...someone on here maybe able to help you?
DatSunny

Post by DatSunny »

Thats a good reasonable price! Oh iv'e got the old carby back on now and everything is going fine.
Just spent $250 on carbs to get re jetted and tuned but i think they just didn't want to suit my stock enigne so they will be up for sale in next couple of days