Need some advise please

For all your general datsun ramblings
Beetroot

Need some advise please

Post by Beetroot »

I have a 1974 180B (NZ new) Automatic Station Wagon in very good original condition. She's done 142000km from new. One previous owner only. Always garaged (the car not the owner) She drives beautiful and turns heads rather well. I'd like to know how many other Station Wagons are still around in NZ and what value I should be putting on the insurance papers? Also which insurance company is best for this type of vehicle? I have inherited her and may look at on selling her to an enthusiast, but for now I am bonding. (much to my Husbands disgust) I would be delighted to hear from anyone with good advise.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2 doors
Datsun God

Re: Need some advise please

Post by 2 doors »

Hi and welcome, looks like a great vehicle, many on the forum here use swan insurance, as they get a discount through being members.
the club commitee can also draft a letter in regards to value.
im sure someone will be along and post a relative link regarding the information you seek.
Datto_610
Datsun God
aka: Greg

Post by Datto_610 »

I love 180B's and the wagon's are just awesome! Hope you can hold on to is as long you can!
Bartman
Committee Members

Post by Bartman »

Wow, that's a nice Car!
I know of two other 180B wagons.
User "Mikewazowski" has one that he bought from a deceased estate in Timaru. It was tidy and original, but not as tidy as yours by the look.

NZDatsun club financial members get a discount with swann insurance. Plus they accept a valuation letter from the club for agreed value. (Letters are free for financial members too)
They don't call me the man with the rubber arm for nothing you know.............
Rusty
Datsun Nutter
aka: Ryan

Post by Rusty »

A few still driving around in hawkes bay
crustywhip
Datsun Addict
aka: Kane

Post by crustywhip »

This is very nice as remember it popping up and speaking to the then owner. I know of a couple in gisbourne and one elusive wagon in wellington.
Current whips: 1976 120y datsun van-1977 JZX31 toyopet markII coupe-1984 Toyota markII supercharged -Yamaharley XV 500
Unionmine

Post by Unionmine »

Wow that's really clean