For Sale My 160JSSS Coupe Shell

Sell stuff
unlimitedpower
Datsun Mad

For Sale My 160JSSS Coupe Shell

Post by unlimitedpower »

Well im thinking of selling this shell.
Let me know if anyone is keen? I know it sounds just like another project stated and gone bad but im not giving up completely.
Im most of the way to completing my 140J sedan and i have another 160JSSS Coupe with a little more sentimental value than this one. Im just spreading my self a little thin, Plus i want to purchase a house and at some stage another different kind of Datsun. And only have so much shed room seeing as i like my 4wding and have a daily car as well. Something has to go im afraid.

Shell would be less the following.
Engine, Box, ECU, Loom
Diff. (can come up with an open diff im sure or an R160 to put in there to keep the suspension at correct height).
Wheels
No 5 stud rear hub setup (has 4 stud R31 disc setup on there now)
No front seats has rear seats.
Will be a rolling shell. (just need to find some wheels to clear the brakes or take the calipers off to put on some space savers).

Will be available with the following.
Brakes and suspension. (coil over front struts new shocks and super low springs in rear)
5 stud front 300mm rotors etc (can do cheaper if i put on 4 stud 910 calipers and rotors)
R30 rear calipers etc
Mounts and cross members setup for the SR20DET and 6 Speed and R200 diff.
Drive shaft made for the 6 speed.
Lots of parts to complete (should be enough to get it up to wof spec (obviously once put back together) Glass trim lights looms interior etc. Basiclly everything is there to best of knowledge except front seats.
Has internal EFI fuel pump fitted to original tank.
Axels im negotiable on.

Reg is on hold with original black plates.
Has had a new rear quarter fitted and is a very good example of one of these cars. Still has a little rust work to be done (round screens and rear tail light panel) but not a lot.
Floor has some surface rust on it where i have striped sound deadening and then it got wet (had a leak in roof above car and it ran down and into car. Was only wet for a week or so after that has been kept completely dry.

I know im a long way away from most of you but this is a very tidy example, much much tidier than my other car im keeping (sounds silly i know)
Would really love this to go to a club member who ever buys i'll help out with parts as much as i can i have quite a few. Buyer only will have option on stuff i have.
im not sure what its worth but this has the basis to be an extremely mint car. As its a very straight shell in my opinion.

Feel free to PM me and i'll get as many photos as i can as soon as possible to anyone who is interested.
Information about it can be found in this build thread.
http://www.nzdatsun.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2834" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Any offers considered. Want the space and to free up some time.

Let me know.
Brett