76 Datsun 180b

Show everyone your mean datto projects/rides
Roddsteel

76 Datsun 180b

Post by Roddsteel »

So I have been meaning to post some pics of my car all year now and finally managed to get pics of my bung camera....plan to restore it to original condition but keep the hustlers! Pretty straight except were some idiot backed into it the other day and took off...seen some awesome Datsuns on this site, so here's mine at long last...

I had an 83 sunny before this which was cool, but finally have the exact car I have always wanted (although a Gloria would be amazing too haha)

Have only had it since late last year and it has it's issues but will keep working at it....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bartman
Committee Members

Re: 76 Datsun 180b

Post by Bartman »

Sweet B right there dude!
I have a soft spot for the smell, sound, and ride of the mighty 610's.
They don't call me the man with the rubber arm for nothing you know.............
Datto_610
Datsun God
aka: Greg

Post by Datto_610 »

Nice 180! Good to see more 610's popping up on the forum :D
Roddsteel

Post by Roddsteel »

Cheers, yeah don't see to many around, especially in wellington....where can I view most recent pics of your rides?
classicdat
Committee Members
aka: Vaughan

Post by classicdat »

What a sweet car, gotta love .... that just drive off, otherwise looks real straight, chrome looks really good, that's usually the big battle. At least they missed your front bar when they enhanced the front guard.
Datsuns from A to Zed
Datto_610
Datsun God
aka: Greg

Post by Datto_610 »

http://www.nzdatsun.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=25" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; There's a link to my build thread browse through the members rides section to look at more projects
braasmonkey
Site Admin
aka: Braasy

Post by braasmonkey »

Roddsteel wrote:Cheers, yeah don't see to many around, especially in wellington....where can I view most recent pics of your rides?
Although it may still be under construction/a work in progress, head HERE to view a list of current members rides/builds.

- Braasy
1972 DATSUN 1200 (B110) 4 DOOR SEDAN << Check Out My Build Thread
1972 DATSUN 240Z (S30) 2 DOOR COUPE << Check Out My Build Thread
Roddsteel

Post by Roddsteel »

Awesome man, will have a good look through and check out everyone's projects...am fairly new to the forum so just getting orientated haha
Roddsteel

Post by Roddsteel »

classicdat wrote:What a sweet car, gotta love .... that just drive off, otherwise looks real straight, chrome looks really good, that's usually the big battle. At least they missed your front bar when they enhanced the front guard.
Cheers man, yeah my thoughts exactly, was stoked they didn't touch the chrome! I do need to get chrome for the rear doors that follow the silver paint, will do that once i get a few other things done haha
crustywhip
Datsun Addict
aka: Kane

Post by crustywhip »

Hey man Kane here, Il be in Wellington from the 29th if you still want your car alarmed. My contact is 0273380164. Good to see you here 8-)
Current whips: 1976 120y datsun van-1977 JZX31 toyopet markII coupe-1984 Toyota markII supercharged -Yamaharley XV 500