Invitation: NZHondas.com South Island Megameet 2012

Logger
aka: Ben

Invitation: NZHondas.com South Island Megameet 2012

Post by Logger »

Hi everyone.

Ben here, CEO of the New Zealand Honda Club.

Some of you may remember that we invited you to SIMM '11. Well we're doing it all over again, and after the amazing response from your club we'd like to invite you again!

The trackday is on the 26th of March this year, with some excellent social activities (which Chris, our SI rep, is still working on) being held on the 24th and 25th. If any of you have any suggestions please let us know. I got in trouble for suggesting an evening of wine and cheese tasting followed by a good book.......

Anyway, much the same deal as last year, all details are available here: http://nzhondas.com/upper-south-island/ ... ost1745726" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Entry is once again $80. So if you're keen either flick me a PM or email me at ben@nzhondas.com and we'll sort something out.

Oh and I see there were a few comments about rice rocket Hondas last year, so I'll cover my arse now and put up a pic of my two toys:

Thanks!
DJZ
Datsun God

Re: Invitation: NZHondas.com South Island Megameet 2012

Post by DJZ »

Thanks for the invite again, I'm down for this as long as I can get my car legal before then.
Nissan 280ZX
Project thread
Other Nissan 280ZX
Project thread
Logger

Post by Logger »

Hey everyone.

We're having a bit of trouble attracting numbers so would really appreciate your help here!

We've just made a few changes to the forums so non members can't see the meet threads. Have copied the thread and put it in our general section here: http://nzhondas.com/general-discussion/ ... 012-a.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Bartman
Committee Members

Post by Bartman »

Thanks for the Invite Ben.
If you're scratching for numbers, perhaps you might extend the invite to the guys at oldschool.co.nz, and maybe the club K guys?
They don't call me the man with the rubber arm for nothing you know.............
Logger

Post by Logger »

Thanks for the suggestion, will do that right now!