kaikoura cruise dec '10.

Bartman
Committee Members

Re: kaikoura cruise dec '10.

Post by Bartman »

Definately going to do this run again sometime after Rakaia.
They don't call me the man with the rubber arm for nothing you know.............
gingofthesouth
Site Admin
aka: Ging

Post by gingofthesouth »

Ohh invite me, invite me I should be all go then!
My orangatang 510 here.
jaymanson
aka: Jamie

Post by jaymanson »

Hi all,

My name's Jamie and I'm a Z32 owner. I was going to tag along after Vaughan (classicdat) invited me on the Z Club forum, but alas my oldest daughter turned into a human join-the-dots with chicken pox so we had to abandon our plans! :?

I've tried organising stuff on the 300ZX club forum (been an active member there for almost 2 years when I picked up my Zed) but there's too small a pool of interested 300ZX owners down here. Last club meet was myself and Kristin (KSpatz) and I learned how much of a bugger the Z31's oil filter was to get to :lol: I've gravitated more to the Z Club, but good to see other clubs where there's more going on!! :P

Anyway, definitely more than keen to join you all on the next cruise if I'm welcome :D
KSpatz
Regular
aka: Kristin

Post by KSpatz »

Hi there! Good to see you again lol. I recommend you check out the thread for meets and see about the cruise to Rakaia that's coming up in a few months, there'll even be swimming in the gorge if it's nice weather, bbq...I don't really know because I haven't been on that one, but check out the thread for details! It'd be good to see another Z I think, though you'll have to put up with all us oldies (there's some awesome looking old 280's that I'm soooo jealous of!)

K.

P.S. I hope the little one is doing ok, I can't remember what pox are like as I had them when I was little (along with german measles too which cost me some hearing loss) but I do know it's better to have them little, than to get them when your in your 30's (Drew had them at that age and said he felt like he was going to die)
1985 300zx T-top all original
dirtyleppa
Datsun God
aka: leppa

Post by dirtyleppa »

our next cruise will be rakaia, and yes there will be a bbq and a sweet swim. the weather has been awesome the last couple years, so bring your board shorts :lol: