Tony’s 1200 sedan

Show everyone your mean datto projects/rides
kartboy
Committee Members
aka: Hayden

Re: Tony’s 1200 sedan

Post by kartboy »

Just checked my stash and I have one, am up next month so will bring up with me, I'll have a look for new bush kit for it too as think I have one of them too.

Shit about the hidden rust.
Tony_Whenua
Financial Member

Post by Tony_Whenua »

Spent the last few days striping everything off the car. Glad to finally have started a ground up build. Will strippy disc the rest of the engine bay and the boot. vacuum/ scrub the inside and see how that comes up. Have some one coming to take the front & rear glass out next week. Don’t want to even attempt it. Plan to water blast and scrub drivetrain down then paint myself - Nothing flash. Plan to also get the adjustable struts and camber tops in this, will get it certed with A14 and 5speed. Ordered new tyres with the streets fins too thanks to a work voucher 175/65R14.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Dude you're like 30 degrees retarded" - Chris_g1 & 2 Doors
Tony_Whenua
Financial Member

Post by Tony_Whenua »

Only took 2 years
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Dude you're like 30 degrees retarded" - Chris_g1 & 2 Doors
classicdat
Committee Members
aka: Vaughan

Post by classicdat »

Well done Tony, good to see you getting back in to it. I feel challenged, so will start a build thread.
Datsuns from A to Zed