Neel's westy 510.

Show everyone your mean datto projects/rides
broke
Datsun Addict
aka: John

Re: Neel's westy 510.

Post by broke »

Hi Neel,

Mike T must have sent you here! Send me an email at work if you ever need anything shipped to your work, might even be able to sneak it into an AT Parts box haha.

John
slammmed

Post by slammmed »

luke wrote:Is this weapon making the trip south for datsun nationals in October?
Unfortunately not! I'll get there one day.
slammmed

Post by slammmed »

broke wrote:Hi Neel,

Mike T must have sent you here! Send me an email at work if you ever need anything shipped to your work, might even be able to sneak it into an AT Parts box haha.

John
Hey John!

Haha you are absolutely right. Mike sent through your build thread so had been looking through it. Any recent progress mate?
Awesome cheers mate! and also vice versa..Shouldn't be a problem getting parts down to you via your dealerships parts bins at the warehouse ;)
broke
Datsun Addict
aka: John

Post by broke »

Lol yeah I think Mike must not have anything else to do up there or something :lol: nothing major lately, I've been on the receiving end of a lot of shaming about the lack of progress so I might have to do something soon.

Your ride's looking pretty minty too, nice job you did there.
slammmed

Post by slammmed »

Fast forwarding a little bit - I have finished the 510 (i think)

And it is currently featured in the NZ Performance Car Magazine (this months edition)

Grab yourselves a copy if you're keen to see the finished result!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.