180b Wagon joining the club!!

Show everyone your mean datto projects/rides
Bartman
Committee Members

Re: 180b Wagon joining the club!!

Post by Bartman »

Nice rims!
They don't call me the man with the rubber arm for nothing you know.............
Jgalland09
aka: 180bee

Post by Jgalland09 »

Finally took the wheels into mag and turb and talked to a real good sort called Chris who works there. Ask for him if you go there!! Put them in a set of 185/55s which had a little bit of a stretch but look pretty sweet! Am planning on going back to get leaves sorted next week as you can see the back ia a bit high, but I'm stoked with how the wheels look.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bartman
Committee Members

Post by Bartman »

Yeah Chris is a GC.
Wheels look mean as!
They don't call me the man with the rubber arm for nothing you know.............
Jgalland09
aka: 180bee

Post by Jgalland09 »

Took the car in and got another 20mm out the back. The leaves are close to being flattened out and Im happy where it's sitting now so going to leave it at that height for the near future. The shocks are fairly close to bottoming out so looking at getting some shorter ones from something else. Anyone know of anything that slips in easily? Am aiming to finally come on one of these cruises so want a nice easy ride for when I do!

Cheers!