ts cup replica b310 coupe

Show everyone your mean datto projects/rides
tlssunny
Financial Member
aka: jesse

Re: ts cup replica b310 coupe

Post by tlssunny »

yes very satisfying to be honest Vaughn

haha bart I went and looked at james's coupe the other day and it has fuck all rust and I couldn't believe it compared to this, this was the 3rd coupe ive owned and the other 2 where a lot rougher so I just had to make the decision and a couple of times I have been like this is too far gone but iam a stubborn person and what I start I will finish

yeah when you looked at it when I first got I, it looked ok but a lot of the repairs where just to get it a wof so was a lot of bog and metal welded over rust etc which is understandable because not every one has heaps of money to get it all fixed properly..................

so another small update of the weekend, was a little slack this weekend but oh well

so my wonderful wife brushed off the cob webs and primered some bits for me, also have made all the bits for the lower rear guard just need to weld in, should of done it in the weekend but was feeling very lazy, picked up my crusty rottisery and now working on the end mounts as the coupe will spend a month upside down while I fix stuff on the underside etc and underseal it etc I guess it will be on the rottisery in a month maybe, and rust treated the spare wheel well as it had abit of pitting
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RDAP- Rakaia Datsun b310 Auto Parts
TLS- The Late Shift Restoration Services
tlssunny
Financial Member
aka: jesse

Post by tlssunny »

so i havent done that much lately just been spending time in the garden and with my daughter but oh well

heres a few pictures, me and the wife have just put her on the rottisery so iam all about getting the underside done now and then once thats done it can go back on her own wheels

it was a little dodgy putting her on the rottisery and only had 2 metre clearance in my garage and it scraped along the roof

oh and striped and fully cleaned my tail lights
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RDAP- Rakaia Datsun b310 Auto Parts
TLS- The Late Shift Restoration Services
Bartman
Committee Members

Post by Bartman »

That's going to make it a breeze to work on......
They don't call me the man with the rubber arm for nothing you know.............