Financial Member

Re: my utes, a coupe....and a little sedan waits

Post by Flauski »

Updates Grant?
grant76
Datsun Nutter

Post by grant76 »

re-building hitachi twin carbs at the moment for the sedan, front suspension is together and ready to go in. Just collecting rubbers for windows/doors

coupe has reg/wof and is going out for weekend cruises when i get time (have added gx steering wheel and badges, ssr star formula mags...oh and new a new seatbelt: exciting!!!)

silver ute is in hibernation for the winter as the government wants to charge me $380ish for a years rego so on hold it goes for a few months

blue ute: sold to pay for house renovations

due to no exciting photo's yet i haven't bothered updating but soon will be all systems go on sedan when i finally decide on which a series engine combination i decide to go with
grant76
Datsun Nutter

Post by grant76 »

just been doing a few bit and pieces to keep this tidy in between house renovating/work etc

changed the air filter setup for a lighter/tidier setup, bit of repainting and new nuts and bolts, new rocker cover etc etc

changed recaro's for a retrimmed set of standard seats

new steering wheel, close enough to the original for me without shelling out $600plus for a circle

the louvres are just sitting there at the moment, not sure if they suit this car but i quite like the look

so nothing overly exciting, just a general tidy up and a few little extra's here and there
darrenwilson
Datsun Driver

Post by darrenwilson »

nice Dash :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Long Live Datsun 1200

Check out my thered>> http://www.nzdatsun.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2127" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Bartman
Committee Members

Post by Bartman »

A very rare and exotic piece of kit.
They don't call me the man with the rubber arm for nothing you know.............
Flauski
Financial Member

Post by Flauski »

Yeah I do miss that dash, twas the only one in NZ anyone had seen when I got it. Now they worth at least double what I paid all those years ago :tits: