The 69er 510

Show everyone your mean datto projects/rides
chris_g1
Committee Members

Re: The 69er 510

Post by chris_g1 »

Dad took the car in for a wof and they failed it on minor shit they looked for rust but of course this Datto has had chemo now so all the rust is gone the rear brake balance was out by 4% and they failed it on that after a good bleed up and de-glazing pads and rotors. They come up mint better than before so its legal again and ready to roll.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chris_g1
Committee Members

Post by chris_g1 »

Thought it was time for a good clean and polish im already for Akaroa
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2 doors
Datsun God

Post by 2 doors »

looks amazing as usual, I always idmire the commitment you guys bring in coming down each year,
chris_g1
Committee Members

Post by chris_g1 »

Thanks for the comments Wal. Every year we think "will we or wont we" but you guys keep making sweet cars that we just have to see. Like this year we will see your car and kitch's 1200's. Also,this year, we are hoping to bring both our cars if the panel beater gets all the ferrous oxide cut out and replaced on the blue 1600. He seems to think having it sitting in his workshop gathering dust is going to get it sorted before Akaroa. We are thinking if he doesn't pull his finger out soon we might go and get and take it somewhere else. Looking forward to seeing you and your car, already got my leave from work arranged. Cheers Wal.
kobyn
Datsun Mad

The 69er 510

Post by kobyn »

If you do look elsewhere I can get my inlaws to have a look for ya ,il b able to bump ya to top of the list haha ,I done a few drive byes your house lately but yay haven't been home .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chris_g1
Committee Members

Post by chris_g1 »

Heading up to Hahei to to watch Rick Bone race the hill climb at the leadfoot festival
nzdatman
Financial Member

Post by nzdatman »

Cool, see you up there