Re: Garth's 4age B110

Post by dattoboy »

looking good nick!!!
some dodgy work there before you got it :gun:
Garth
Financial Member

Post by Garth »

Haha just had a big read through my whole thread, now sitting here thinking: damn i ask a lot of stupid questions and wow i change my mind a lot.

I guess they seem stupid now as I asked stupid questions and then all you GC's answered them and ive learnt a lot.

So cheers everyone. Will have an actual update on the car shortly. Mean to be going to see Nick this week and he has requested that I bring the motor and gearbox around with me too for some reason 8-)
crustywhip
Datsun Addict
aka: Kane

Post by crustywhip »

Nice Garth, I have recently picked up a 4age and box for my 120y. I have had a few people try talk me out of it but Im going forth (sorry MR1200). Spoke to fabricator friend so mounts will be made next week :dance2:
Current whips: 1976 120y datsun van-1977 JZX31 toyopet markII coupe-1984 Toyota markII supercharged -Yamaharley XV 500
2doorLB110
Regular

Post by 2doorLB110 »

Garth wrote:Haha its all nick, that guy has some skills! All I do is watch what he does and look good, I will add I am really good at that part though.
Haha does that mean i help too! Im good at getting drunk and annoying the hell out of you by talking too much while you're trying to work :roll:
nick_m
Datsun Master
aka: Nick m

Post by nick_m »

2doorLB110 wrote:
Garth wrote:Haha its all nick, that guy has some skills! All I do is watch what he does and look good, I will add I am really good at that part though.
Haha does that mean i help too! Im good at getting drunk and annoying the hell out of you by talking too much while you're trying to work :roll:
Careful Em if you hang round too much i'll get YOU on the welder while I stand round and drink and look good :D
Garth
Financial Member

Post by Garth »

Hahaha not sure if you could do it as good as Emma could nick but if your more then welcome to try haha
nick_m
Datsun Master

Post by nick_m »

good progress has been made so far this weekend, with more to come. Even garth has been round helping out (albeit in a rather hung over state)
But he'll have a whole heap of pretty pictures to up date you with by the end of the weekend so watch this space! :D
nick_m
Datsun Master

Post by nick_m »

Garth wrote:Hahaha not sure if you could do it as good as Emma could nick but if your more then welcome to try haha
I don't know, you haven't seen me in a pair of daisy dukes and tight top like her yet.
Garth
Financial Member

Post by Garth »

Some very nice progress indeed! Will get some pics up one of these days. Will be round nice and early in the morning tomorrow although I am a few beers for the good already. Got to love these weekend things!
Garth
Financial Member

Post by Garth »

I don't know, you haven't seen me in a pair of daisy dukes and tight top like her yet.[/quote]

Im not 100% sure that is something I ever will want to see nick haha