aka: Greg

Post by Datto_610 »

Suit yourself mate. We don't need/ want negative attitudes in this club anyway
brocky41
Financial Member
aka: Brocky

Re: T Shirt and General Club Rant

Post by brocky41 »

I agree about the trailer thread / ideas. That was way to drawn out etc / didn't help.

I think the main thing I wanted to get across was maybe if ideas etc that are brought up at comittee meetings ie the minutes thread, is open to members to be discussed for 1 week after its put up and then locked, it would help the committee to make a decision on lots of stuff based on what it's members want.

Lets face it the committee is based in chch, would this not give the guys in the rest of the country supporting their club a chance to have a say.
Financial members only would be fine and I can't remember if they can post in committee room or not.

By making the committee room threads appear when active topics is clicked would help greatly.

Can The committee look into this?
kobyn
Datsun Mad

T Shirt and General Club Rant

Post by kobyn »

Datto_610 wrote:Suit yourself mate. We don't need/ want negative attitudes in this club anyway
Couldn't agree more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Datto_610
Datsun God
aka: Greg

Post by Datto_610 »

brocky41 wrote:I agree about the trailer thread / ideas. That was way to drawn out etc / didn't help.

I think the main thing I wanted to get across was maybe if ideas etc that are brought up at comittee meetings ie the minutes thread, is open to members to be discussed for 1 week after its put up and then locked, it would help the committee to make a decision on lots of stuff based on what it's members want.

Lets face it the committee is based in chch, would this not give the guys in the rest of the country supporting their club a chance to have a say.
Financial members only would be fine and I can't remember if they can post in committee room or not.

By making the committee room threads appear when active topics is clicked would help greatly.

Can The committee look into this?
As far as I'm aware Brock financial members can post in the committee room especially the minutes threads that I post. If this is not the case I'll look into it personally. At the very least members can read minutes and post anything that may concern them in the club ideas/problems thread. I hope that at this years AGM people do bring forward any concerns they have so we can try and improve this club and keep it functioning. The committee being based in chch does make things a bit harder for northerners and members further south so we may need to look into something here.
85_Z31
Datsun Master

Post by 85_Z31 »

kobyn wrote:
Datto_610 wrote:Suit yourself mate. We don't need/ want negative attitudes in this club anyway
Couldn't agree more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Spot on, next user who starts going off with bad language is going to get moderated as per the club/forum code of conduct.

Brock I too thought that financial members could see and post in the committee room, if its not the case it seems like a good idea to make it happen. Its fair to say its on the Agenda for the next committee meeting.
The Answer to your Question is NEEDS MORE VG30
tlssunny
Financial Member
aka: jesse

Post by tlssunny »

fuck, is that how its going to be now? no bad language?
RDAP- Rakaia Datsun b310 Auto Parts
TLS- The Late Shift Restoration Services
85_Z31
Datsun Master

Post by 85_Z31 »

tlssunny wrote:firetruck, is that how its going to be now? no bad language?
Its more aimed at this thread, we are here to take both the good at the bad feedback and genuinely take in what people have to say.
The Answer to your Question is NEEDS MORE VG30
1200man
aka: yea

Re:

Post by 1200man »

"I was swearing and being antisocial and not adding to this thread so my post got moderated by 85_Z31"
tlssunny
Financial Member
aka: jesse

Post by tlssunny »

:agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree:

if you want the good then you have to deal with some bad.................
RDAP- Rakaia Datsun b310 Auto Parts
TLS- The Late Shift Restoration Services
2 doors
Datsun God

Post by 2 doors »

The language issue was decided at a committee meeting some time ago, and posted on here under club Rules and behaviour or terms and conditions of membership.