Rotisserie action

all your DIY needs
_smp_
Regular

Rotisserie action

Post by _smp_ »

Time for some spit roast action...and get the old girl rubbed up where it counts!
:tits:

Anyone have a rotisserie lying about their garage they'd be willing to lend out or sell...or have some plans that are easily managed?
I've got one of the BNT red engine stands and that could turn into two easily enuff, a good starting point?

I've yet to decide on sandblasting or just manual labour, but keen to rust proof downlow asap. It's just surface rust at the mo and she's super straight having been well cared for... Just want to clean up, paint and suss out new brake lines too. Fun times.
Looking for a 510 at the mo

lost loves
1x KB110 - recently gone to a good home
2x P510 Deluxe
1x P510 SSS
1x P510 Wagon
gingofthesouth
Site Admin
aka: Ging

Re: Rotisserie action

Post by gingofthesouth »

_smp_ wrote:Time for some spit roast action...and get the old girl rubbed up where it counts!
:tits:

Anyone have a rotisserie lying about their garage they'd be willing to lend out or sell...or have some plans that are easily managed?
I've got one of the BNT red engine stands and that could turn into two easily enuff, a good starting point?

I've yet to decide on sandblasting or just manual labour, but keen to rust proof downlow asap. It's just surface rust at the mo and she's super straight having been well cared for... Just want to clean up, paint and suss out new brake lines too. Fun times.
Where are you based?
My orangatang 510 here.
_smp_
Regular

Re: Rotisserie action

Post by _smp_ »

PM sent ging
Looking for a 510 at the mo

lost loves
1x KB110 - recently gone to a good home
2x P510 Deluxe
1x P510 SSS