Taupo meet-labour weekend

maddat1
Financial Member

Post by maddat1 »

Hi all,

How many of you are keen for taupo meet this year during labour weekend.if we have enough numbers than we can start planning it properly.

cheers
mohit
classicdat
Committee Members
aka: Vaughan

Re: Taupo meet-labour weekend

Post by classicdat »

Thread added to club calendar, you can edit first thread as you need to.
Datsuns from A to Zed
510BRE
Area Reps
aka: shane

Post by 510BRE »

yeah we keen mohit we have left it late and need to get the ball rolling as usual any ideas welcome

cheers shane
1972 r/h drive 2dr P510 sedan 98 sr20det in the build
1969 l/h drive 2dr PL510 sedan bre look alike
1972 r/h drive 4dr P510 sedan pretty standard
kobyn
Datsun Mad

Post by kobyn »

How come taupo? Unless we can get on the track there its a long way for me and my mates to tow our Datsuns .
kobyn
Datsun Mad

Post by kobyn »

Come to feilding everyone can camp at mine for nothing and do some laps on my paddock track we also got a awesome 100km loop round trip tarseal drive threw some good roads in pohangina valley round apiti and back is bang on 100km to and from my gate and Manfeild is just 10 min up road
Anyway just a idea
nzdatman
Financial Member

Post by nzdatman »

We are keen, hopefully work doesn't throw a big spanner in the works.
We could put all options forward then have a vote from people who are actually going to attend (always less than the number who say on here they are coming)
My preference is taupo for labour weekend but could be keen on a fielding trip to Manfield when the rally car is back together. No chance of getting on track at Taupo labour weekend unless you want to enter the national round. Monday might be an open day not sure but most people are heading home Monday.
Shane, Sarah wanted to organise something, maybe a car trial or poker run type thing, I told her to get in touch with Alice to see what she had in mind. Will give her a hurry up.
510BRE
Area Reps

Post by 510BRE »

kobyn wrote:How come taupo? Unless we can get on the track there its a long way for me and my mates to tow our Datsuns .

taupo is central for every one ! that is traditionally why it is held there but i will go where the majority will go
510BRE
Area Reps

Post by 510BRE »

nzdatman wrote:We are keen, hopefully work doesn't throw a big spanner in the works.
We could put all options forward then have a vote from people who are actually going to attend (always less than the number who say on here they are coming)
My preference is taupo for labour weekend but could be keen on a fielding trip to Manfield when the rally car is back together. No chance of getting on track at Taupo labour weekend unless you want to enter the national round. Monday might be an open day not sure but most people are heading home Monday.
Shane, Sarah wanted to organise something, maybe a car trial or poker run type thing, I told her to get in touch with Alice to see what she had in mind. Will give her a hurry up.
hey morgan and sarah yeah a poker run or some event like that would be cool i think
maddat1
Financial Member

Post by maddat1 »

Lets see what other members has to say.i will go with the majority also
kobyn
Datsun Mad

Post by kobyn »

I'm easy guys it just sucks having a two seater datsun when ya wife and baby love Datsuns to and wanna come as well . Nearly time for a new family project I think