Taupo meet and track day

rob240z
Datsun Dreamer

Re: Taupo meet and track day

Post by rob240z »

Here is the link to the Zclub page about the track day for rules,registration etc. http://taupo2013.zclub.org.nz/rules.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
71 240Z
78 810SSS
mark105
Datsun Dreamer
aka: 10 5

Post by mark105 »

I have registered.
rob240z
Datsun Dreamer

Post by rob240z »

Good stuff will see you there. hope we get some more sign up.
71 240Z
78 810SSS
mark105
Datsun Dreamer

Post by mark105 »

dont see many of you guys names on the list yet?
hsepwr
Datsun Nutter
aka: Craig

Post by hsepwr »

There you go Mark im registered so the pressur is now on haha looking forward to it.
I REAKON THE WORD CANT MEANS CANT BE FU%&#CKED
hsepwr
Datsun Nutter
aka: Craig

Post by hsepwr »

With huge regret i have had to pull the pin on the taupo track day and time is definatly not on my side. I ordered new master cylinder, bush kit for hole car and sway bars and everything was put on a sea freight instead of air freight from the states and will not be here in time and i need the master cylinder to continue so i have brakes.
I also went to see progress on the engine being built last night and its a little behind schedule so all in all im gutted but i most probably will still go for a drive to taupo for a watch.
I REAKON THE WORD CANT MEANS CANT BE FU%&#CKED
510BRE
Area Reps
aka: shane

Post by 510BRE »

hsepwr wrote:With huge regret i have had to pull the pin on the taupo track day and time is definatly not on my side. I ordered new master cylinder, bush kit for hole car and sway bars and everything was put on a sea freight instead of air freight from the states and will not be here in time and i need the master cylinder to continue so i have brakes.
I also went to see progress on the engine being built last night and its a little behind schedule so all in all im gutted but i most probably will still go for a drive to taupo for a watch.
gutted bro was keen to see the beast go again or maybe catch another ride .....hey iff i remember write chris is coming ova here to convoy to taupo hook a ride with us.. chriss,s car is mean to ride in .......
1972 r/h drive 2dr P510 sedan 98 sr20det in the build
1969 l/h drive 2dr PL510 sedan bre look alike
1972 r/h drive 4dr P510 sedan pretty standard
rob240z
Datsun Dreamer

Post by rob240z »

I have been flat out with things that i had forgotten to post on here and with two weeks to go i think we should look at whos comming and if we are going to do anything other than the track day.Looks like we have only one member for the racing?

Sorry to see your car's not going to ready craig, i have ended up in the same boat

Racing.

Mark (Mark105)

watching.

Rob (rob240z)
Shane (BRE510) Alice?
Morgan (NZDATMAN)
Gavin (DATTOSSS)

To confirm.

Craig (hsepwr)
71 240Z
78 810SSS
mark105
Datsun Dreamer

Post by mark105 »

yep im racing, got my semi slicks all fitted up today.
rob240z
Datsun Dreamer

Post by rob240z »

A big thanks to the Zclub for letting us join them at the track for the day, i think it went well and they have said we are welcome to join them again next year so i'll find out the dates and see if we can get a bigger turn out next year. It was good to catch up with you again shane and meeting the two marks as well. Now lets see if we can get another meeting sorted before the lake taupo one. Anyone got some ideas?
71 240Z
78 810SSS