TLS- The Late Shift Restoration Services
tlssunny
Financial Member
aka: jesse

Re: 160J SSS for sale

Post by tlssunny »

120ymad wrote:
tlssunny wrote:http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used-ca ... 032428.htm

6k??? really? this has reg and wof and only want 8k????
mmm? If you think these are the same models i'm thinking you don't know your datsuns very well!!!!
do you drive a Honda at all???
well atleast some people can answer my question and not just be a cunt about it, thanks to everyone else who answer the question. yes I don't know everything about Datsun but no need to be a wanker about it. all I wanted to know is why its worth 6k and thanks to wal and brock for telling me why

you don't learn stuff without asking questions............
RDAP- Rakaia Datsun b310 Auto Parts
TLS- The Late Shift Restoration Services
120ymad

Post by 120ymad »

Lol, sorry mate didn't mean any offence by it I just assumed people would know what sort of car this is! It's a kp710 1974 sss with a bucket load of parts and expensive bolt on's regards
unlimitedpower
Datsun Mad

Post by unlimitedpower »

I sold mine a year ago with a running S15 SR20DET and 6 speed in it. Better condition with almost all the parts i had accumulated over the years, I could have got more for it if i had wanted to but i choose to sell it to someone who would continue the project rather than.
Brand new bumpers spare lights trim interior for 4 cars etc.,
Engine was setup so 3 wires to make it start and run,

Keep engine and box and scrap car (yes one person was going to do that)
Remove engine keep engine and sell shell.
These people offered me a little more but i wouldn't sell it to them due to there plans,

I sold it for $5500 it has gone to someone who has completed the mechanical work has now stripped car to bare metal and is almost ready for paint so hopefully will be seeing it in its finished form soon,

I hope who ever gets this does go ahead and preserve the car, There are getting less and less of these around now.

A very tidy one sold for $12800 not long ago so your asking price is probably fair,
120ymad

Post by 120ymad »

cheers matey. I didn't think it was a bad starting point, people have indicated $5000 but i'm open to offers on it anyway, id like to sell it and all parts to one person so it could be completed