15x8 zero offset made in Japan Deerfields

Sell stuff
Greasedmonkey

15x8 zero offset made in Japan Deerfields

Post by Greasedmonkey »

Got a nice set of 6 lug Japanese wheels
15x8- 6x139.7 looking to get $900 that includes shipping via freight from Japan/paypal fees and packing. $900 total to your door
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
1maldat

Re: 15x8 zero offset made in Japan Deerfields

Post by 1maldat »

I have Deerfields wheels on my 4wd.. $900. no way, more like $200
Greasedmonkey

Post by Greasedmonkey »

1maldat wrote:I have Deerfields wheels on my 4wd.. $900. no way, more like $200

This is your 3rd post and already trolling, good job retard thanks for the free bump
You prob running the china "dumbfields" 1 piece wheels with +20 offset on a 5 inch wheel that's all beat up ;)

***edit I just realized your the clown that kept emailing me asking for pictures of the "chrome and black" mirrors. I sent you pictures of the closest thing and it was the chrome and gray. You called me an idiot because you wanted more pictures of the all chrome BLUEBIRD mirrors you said look like knockoffs lol! Then asked me to send you all pictures of everything I had for sale on the ad already. Go to sleep guy :deadhorse:
dirtyleppa
Datsun God
aka: leppa

Post by dirtyleppa »

Dont waste you time with him geasedmonkey. If its the same maldat as everyone knows Hes not worth the time and effort
Greasedmonkey

Post by Greasedmonkey »

dirtyleppa wrote:Dont waste you time with him geasedmonkey. If its the same maldat as everyone knows Hes not worth the time and effort

Thanks for the heads up, I figured as well judging by his character over the email