eoi: my 1200 sedan race car project

Sell stuff
nick_m
Datsun Master
aka: Nick m

eoi: my 1200 sedan race car project

Post by nick_m »

Thinking of getting rid of this thing. Last time I worked on it was July last year and god knows when before that. I've just list all interest for it. Most the fab work is done. Heaps of time and money spent on this. Reg is still on hold and the cage is homologated. So have a look at my project thread and fire me a pm. Not convinced I want to sell it but if the offer is good enough I'll let it go. Comes with everything you see in the project thread. Also have done a rack and pinion conversion which isn't in thread.
OFFERS ONLY. Don't pm and ask me how much I want for it cause I've probably spent 4 times anything I'll get offered. So have a think about it and pm me and I'll let you know

Cheers
nick_m
Datsun Master

Re: eoi: my 1200 sedan race car project

Post by nick_m »

http://nzdatsun.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=165" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Only advertised on here
2 doors
Datsun God

Post by 2 doors »

bit of a shame, will you be on the lookout for another Datsun at some stage? good luck with the sale.
Bartman
Committee Members

Post by Bartman »

Please dont sell it Nick..............
Dedicate one day a fortnight to it.
They don't call me the man with the rubber arm for nothing you know.............
Flauski
Financial Member

Post by Flauski »

Hay! I have been there.............

Had a chat about your car when John was up, you are the reason that he went with IRS, you are a master craftsman, you must not give up!
Kitch
Financial Member

Post by Kitch »

Nick.....

Believe me bud you are not alone with your latest epiphany with respect to nothing happening and might as well quit it!
Now and again (like Tony & many others on here) I despair with the frustrations of a long term build, and feel like chucking the towel in, but you just have to put it aside for a while, do a sideline project, watch some motor racing, get drunk and watch TS cup racing clips on youtube and before you know it your motivation will be back.

I had not touched my coupe since September, yet 3 hours at levels watching the Shellsport revival and other classic cars hoon round @ weekend has found me back in garage most nights this week.

Its just time and money mate, don't do something you will live to regret! Don't put an expectation of time frame on it, just chip away at it now and again as your time, money & motivation affords you.

Besides you are probably over capitalized like me and many others as to what our projects owe us, and what they are worth in that half built state in the real world!!!
nick_m
Datsun Master

Post by nick_m »

Thanks guys will keep you all updated whatever happens
sr1600
Financial Member
aka: Mark

Post by sr1600 »

Such an awesome build be a shame to see you not finish it now.

Lost motorvation on mine been in limbo for about a year so dropped it down the panel beaters before christmas and hes doing odds and sodds when hes a bit quiet. Cost me a few dollars but damn I feel better not seeing it frowning at me in the shed everytime I walked out there. Plus I can stuff around with other shit now.
nick_m
Datsun Master

Post by nick_m »

Yeah I took it into work end of last year for that reason. Ill get a few things out if the way over the next month and maybe that will free up a bit of time money and motivation.
Bartman
Committee Members

Post by Bartman »

Your car is an inspiration Nick.
I rest easy knowing that once you finish it, it's going to do the Datsun marque proud. The work so far is a real credit to your skills and dedication. For you to sell it, and never reap the fruit you deserve would be a travesty.
They don't call me the man with the rubber arm for nothing you know.............