180b sedan

Sell stuff
Garth
Financial Member

180b sedan

Post by Garth »

Taking expressions of interest/offers on the 180b sedan that is sitting at my parents house.

Have had a few others offer some money for it aswell so some advice on what one of these is worth would be nice too.

Structurally seems mint, have front panels off at the moment and there is no rust under there at all. There is a bit of your usual surface rust though, bottom of doors etc. Is missing a couple of the strips that the 180s have down the side.

Reg is dead I think, motor runs mint, auto gear box. Interior is pretty amazing for the age, only carpet would need replacing I'd say. Great project car, wouldn't mind it myself if I could afford to do anything with it. Will try get pics soon.
Garth
Financial Member

Re: 180b sedan

Post by Garth »

Pics now added
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Garth
Financial Member

Post by Garth »

**bumping this as parents need it gone as have sold there farm**

so definitely for sale, would love to keep it myself if i had room or atleast part it out myself as im sure i could make some good money off it.

l18 motor runs mint, few other good parts on it if you wanted to part it out. Otherwise it would be definitely a save-able datsun

taking offers. can maybe get it to chch if sold for a good price
Dattochriswagon
Datsun God

Post by Dattochriswagon »

Im pretty sure Brendan is looking for a L18
Garth
Financial Member

Post by Garth »

yeah when i was talking to him last weekend he mentioned he was..if i had room to part it out myself i would sell him the motor but im guessing he wont really be wanting to pay for the whole car just to get the motor, i do have another l18 at parents but no idea if it even runs cause ive never bothered checking.