Trademe/Yahoo Japan Auctions

Sell stuff
2 doors
Datsun God

Re: Re:

Post by 2 doors »

luke wrote:
Datto_610 wrote:No doubt a few on here would've seen this. Be interesting to see what it goes for!

https://trademe.co.nz/1262807434" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
fuck off greg, iv already arranged a viewing for this.
Lol sounds a bit aggressive there luke , you sporting budgie smugglers instead of boxers , you getting your knickers in a knot , good luck though , be a good edition to your collection.
luke
Datsun Addict

Post by luke »

2 doors wrote:
luke wrote:
Datto_610 wrote:No doubt a few on here would've seen this. Be interesting to see what it goes for!

Lol sounds a bit aggressive there luke , you sporting budgie smugglers instead of boxers , you getting your knickers in a knot , good luck though , be a good edition to your collection.
nope, im sure as shit not touching it!
got jeremy to look over it for me yesterday, its worse than my coupe was plus some.
Roof has gone almost whole way along, sill and door passenger side, above bootlid, under dash. in scuttle panel, where door seals meet in most places on front doors allthough not the bottoms like normal. carpets were drenched and floor pans in drivers/passengers foot well was a bit pitted, esp where firewall meets floor. he reckoned he could put his foot through if accelerating hard enough.

he did an awesome reconnaissance mission and took heaps of photos and videos for me i can send through to anyone wanting to still buy it. and he knows how bad my coupe was as he helped me bare metal it.
1972 1200 coupe KB110
chris_g1
Committee Members

Re: Trademe/Yahoo Japan Auctions

Post by chris_g1 »

Liar, liar, pants on fire!
DJZ
Datsun God

Post by DJZ »

Must be some other Luke Wistrand bidding on it.
Nissan 280ZX
Project thread
Other Nissan 280ZX
Project thread
classicdat
Committee Members
aka: Vaughan

Post by classicdat »

luke wrote: got jeremy to look over it for me yesterday, its worse than my coupe was plus some.
Roof has gone almost whole way along, sill and door passenger side, above bootlid, under dash. in scuttle panel, where door seals meet in most places on front doors allthough not the bottoms like normal. carpets were drenched and floor pans in drivers/passengers foot well was a bit pitted, esp where firewall meets floor. he reckoned he could put his foot through if accelerating hard enough.

he did an awesome reconnaissance mission and took heaps of photos and videos for me i can send through to anyone wanting to still buy it. and he knows how bad my coupe was as he helped me bare metal it.
I think Liar Liar is a bit rough, I have see the pictures on TradeMe and that description doesn't sound too far from how it looks.
Datsuns from A to Zed
braasmonkey
Site Admin
aka: Braasy

Post by braasmonkey »

classicdat wrote:
luke wrote: got jeremy to look over it for me yesterday, its worse than my coupe was plus some.

I think Liar Liar is a bit rough, I have see the pictures on TradeMe and that description doesn't sound too far from how it looks.
Luke: nope, im sure as shit not touching it!
TradeMe: Wed 22 Feb $1,140.00 lukewistrand (85) 4:17 am
1972 DATSUN 1200 (B110) 4 DOOR SEDAN << Check Out My Build Thread
1972 DATSUN 240Z (S30) 2 DOOR COUPE << Check Out My Build Thread
chris_g1
Committee Members

Post by chris_g1 »

Thanks braasy, just my way of reminding Luke of what he had said, which you have quoted!

Probably just another case of "Datsunitis".

braasmonkey wrote:
classicdat wrote:

Luke: nope, im sure as shit not touching it!
TradeMe: Wed 22 Feb $1,140.00 lukewistrand (85) 4:17 am
gingofthesouth
Site Admin
aka: Ging

Post by gingofthesouth »

broke wrote:Not Datsun related, but I found the questions and answers section particularly amusing on this auction:

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing ... 1261161324" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

(Please don't bid, I want this as a moneymaker) :D
Yeah, but when was the cam belt done :lol:
My orangatang 510 here.
classicdat
Committee Members
aka: Vaughan

Post by classicdat »

luke wrote:

Coming to Christchurch, will be interesting to see it in the flesh sometime
Datsuns from A to Zed
dattoboy
Datsun Nutter
aka: Bede

Post by dattoboy »

Looks bloody rotten based off the photos! Will be interesting to see what happen with it