The go to place for all things popular
Bartman
Committee Members

Re: WTF!!!!! / FAIL THREAD

Post by Bartman »

Oh
My
Goodness!
They don't call me the man with the rubber arm for nothing you know.............
2 doors
Datsun God

Post by 2 doors »

:lol: laughed my ass off at that.
68p510sss
Regular
aka: Andrewj

Post by 68p510sss »

and the good news is...............nah there is no good news. I am embarrassed to be on the same Island.
70 510 rally car rebuilt and prepared as a classic race car
68 510 sss, retired rally car, currently a bare shell being restored
72 510 sss, awaiting restoration
72 510 sss, retired race car back on the road sold to my son
Ivan
Datsun Nutter
aka: Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Oh my...Hahahahahahahahaha......then i saw the price ($6000)....HAHAHAHAHA .....But no really?
Datsun 260c

https://www.facebook.com/groups/jdmridesnz/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
tsC20
Datsun Dreamer

Post by tsC20 »

It is offensive on all levels to everyone !
Ivan
Datsun Nutter
aka: Ivan

Post by Ivan »

I really feel sorry for that poor Triumph.I get sick of people telling me how i should put an RB30 in to my Cedric.I love my RB's/Skyline's/Nissan's but there are so many retards with them out there.Sometimes i dislike driving any of my cars because of the freaks out there.
Datsun 260c

https://www.facebook.com/groups/jdmridesnz/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
2 doors
Datsun God

Post by 2 doors »

:cry: MAINFREIGHT :deadhorse: FAIL FAIL FAIL, I asked the person I spoke to today if they could kindly place a heavy pallet on the roof of their car and drop it off on the way hame tonight, of course they said that was a stupid thing to do, why then did you guys put a heavy pallet on MY roof and then drive it from Auckland to chch. :guns:

Result is one crushed 240z roof, fixable but fuck me im pissed off. currently trying to get my freight money back.
82m
Regular

Post by 82m »

Good luck with that, I waited 3 months to get my money back from a lost speedo.
gingofthesouth
Site Admin
aka: Ging

Post by gingofthesouth »

2 doors wrote::cry: MAINFREIGHT :deadhorse: FAIL FAIL FAIL, I asked the person I spoke to today if they could kindly place a heavy pallet on the roof of their car and drop it off on the way hame tonight, of course they said that was a stupid thing to do, why then did you guys put a heavy pallet on MY roof and then drive it from Auckland to chch. :guns:

Result is one crushed 240z roof, fixable but fuck me im pissed off. currently trying to get my freight money back.
NEVER use main freight. I said in this very forum what a bunch of useless pricks they were for crushing my webbers, manifold, tappet breather etc on the L20B I bought. I was basically told it was my own fault for not putting it in a fully enclosed crate. No other freight company has damaged anything I have sent or received, engines included.

Useless.

Good luck, hope you squeeze a pretty penny out of them.
My orangatang 510 here.