Re: Introduce Yourself Here

Post by DatsunP510 »

Thanks, will do guys
hsepwr
Datsun Nutter
aka: Craig

Post by hsepwr »

[quote="DatsunP510"]Hi everyone, my name is Mark and I own a 1969 Datsun 1600. Had it for about 2 years now and absolutely love it. She had had quite a bit done to her. Apart from the usual stuff, she has a L18 with some Webber Carbs, full repray in green, full interior redone and lowered on shortened shocks and compressed springs.

Real keen to meet some of you guys and always keen for a cruise with you Auckland guys and any national meets.

Cheers,
Mark

massive another 510, I remember seeing this car on trademe a few years back
I REAKON THE WORD CANT MEANS CANT BE FU%&#CKED
Smeedle

Post by Smeedle »

Hello Everyone, My name is Mike

I've always been a huge fan of Datsun's and I've finally joined the family with my 1st purchase of a 910 :) Love my girl sooooooo much!!

I spend to much time in the garage looking into the engine bay of my car pretending to myself I know what I'm doing!! ahahaha

I work at a Hotel as a Concierge so I drive many different cars for a living and love it!!

I'm 26 and play to many computer games still....

I think thats enough for now.

Here is some pic's of my baby and a random Vid :P
Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vtdmuu0UBRw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (Is mine)
82 Bluebird - Daily Driver
infinite
aka: Infinite

Post by infinite »

Hey my names richard im 27 from the waikato, This is my secound datsun.

Havent decided on the plan yet. pick it up tomorrow 10am

oljamesyboy

Post by oljamesyboy »

hey my name is James

slowly building up my 1st datsun

Its a 79 b310 sedan round headlight.
Its set up running a sr20de engine with s14 gearbox to a s10 diff.
Am thinking about changing to a sr20det but unsure about the laws regarding 5 stud conversion.

Got to sort the normal panel issues 1st.

Anyway im sure sooner or later will end up doing a build thread on it with plenty of questions.
1009801_10200998273812244_1186607353_n.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bartman
Committee Members

Post by Bartman »

Sounds good James!
Keep the pics coming........
They don't call me the man with the rubber arm for nothing you know.............
Kvamme

Post by Kvamme »

Hi I'm Tor from Norway. I'm born in 1967. Had my first Datsun in 1986, a 180 B wagon. Had a 140 J in the early 90ies, but that it went to the scrap yard. Found myself another 140 J (75 mod.) last year. I'm working on restoring it a little now. It need new paint, it may looks better than it really is.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bartman
Committee Members

Post by Bartman »

Looks pretty sweet dude!
welcome to the site.
They don't call me the man with the rubber arm for nothing you know.............
shellsportdat

Post by shellsportdat »

Hi all,

My name is Steve, 33 and have recently moved from Auckland to Ashburton.
Sales manager for a heating and plumbing porducts business - anyone needing central heating radiators or plumbing valves give me a yell!

I have owned a few nice dailies from various breeds over the years, and with moving south I wanted to get into a little casual circuit racing.
I have recently purchased my first Datsun, having always admired them -
and kind of went in at the deep end after watching some of the Shellsport Revival series at Ruapuna and levels.

I have purchased the ex. Warren Steel Bluebird 910 '85 Championship winning car from John Gobbe.

The cars is in really good condition and I have a mountain of parts and spares. The first stage is to research the car, and get as many
historic pic as possible to start a full resto back to original as poss hopefully right down to the sponsors stickers.
I'm hoping it will turn a wheel by September 2015.

The only pictures I have of the car in period, is the video footage shown in Widened steels ep. 2 - thanks Mr. McGurk ! This series is awesome, and would love
to see more episodes, and would also be keen to see more footage from those races.

In the coming weeks I'll post some pics etc, and would really like help from anyone who has any footage, or info of the car when it ran the 85 season.
510BRE
Area Reps
aka: shane

Post by 510BRE »

wow thats cool man welcome to the site i look forward to seeing a thread build off this car
1972 r/h drive 2dr P510 sedan 98 sr20det in the build
1969 l/h drive 2dr PL510 sedan bre look alike
1972 r/h drive 4dr P510 sedan pretty standard