Re: Introduce Yourself Here

Post by DylPhil7 »

your rude... :lol:
JJ man welcome start up a thread pronto with pics or your banned lol
A_FC3S
aka: Affa

Post by A_FC3S »

Hey there, I Affa from Malaysia. I have few Datsun, that's B110 & B122. Both of the ride is a disaster rite now. I getting all the parts & then will start the restoration. I'm going for the JDM spec. I hope i can learn more about Datsun here. Cause I don't know much about Datsun. I'm RX's freak. :)

Affa.
Click Here For > My Other Parts
dirtyleppa
Datsun God
aka: leppa

Post by dirtyleppa »

welcome aboard man, post up some pics of your datsuns if you have any. you came to the right place for advice and know how
A_FC3S
aka: Affa

Post by A_FC3S »

dirtyleppa wrote:welcome aboard man, post up some pics of your datsuns if you have any. you came to the right place for advice and know how
Thanks mate. I'll post some picture soon.
Click Here For > My Other Parts
Crash.
aka: Chris

Post by Crash. »

Hey, I'm Chris aka Crash.
I'm 19, English and been in New Zealand for about 6 and a half years now.
Drinker/Smoker.
Looking for work and in the process of signing up at CPIT for an Automotive course.
I got into Datsun's early last year and got hold of a '79 120Y Wagon from a friend near the end of last year as a project but was stopped when money became a problem with Fines etc. And has just recently been sold.
So till i'm blessed with another i'm just learning as much as i can about Datsun's because i'm still at the beginners stage.

Crash.
mint16
Financial Member
aka: Brendan

Post by mint16 »

happy to help you out in any way possible Chris, either with finding a daily datsun, or getting hands on with the mechanical side.
72 Datsun 1200 Wagon
86 Toyota AE85 Trueno 4AGE ITB
Crash.
aka: Chris

Post by Crash. »

Cheers dude. Keen as to see how the Wagons going. I'll get this key round to you as soon as i can.
dirtyleppa
Datsun God

Post by dirtyleppa »

welcome aboard man. i can tell from experience that a pre trade course is worth the time you will put into getting it done. a few months working part time while studying will be nothing once you have an apprenticeship sorted. good luck with the course and finding another datsun
classicdat
Committee Members
aka: Vaughan

Post by classicdat »

Hi I'm Vaughan and I'm a Datoholic,
I've been sober now for about 10 months, (I know this because that is how old my youngest daughter is) so I am hoping tomorrow is fine so I can get out and work on my 12hundy and get it one day closser to the road.
My Affliction started back in the day, Dad took a punt and bought the first 230 260c in our town, we had to wait for it to arrive, and we could only have it in cream! We loved that car, and I was hooked.
The salesman had a 240z, wow, I'd never seen anything like it, it was Love! That was then, and I've never fallen out of love. Always been mad on motorsport, and Datsuns. Have competed in sprints, Rallying and Circuit racing over the years, my best results being overall club champ, 1991-92 driving a 1200 with worked original motor, bored to 1287cc. Fantastic motor, ran for 10 years. And last year 2-3L class champ in speed events at Ruapuna in a '74 260z. (Standard L28 with Dellortos)
Can't get enough of the Datsuns, so I'm hopeful the daily driver will soon be my 60,000m 12ie, I have a 260z race car, am rebuilding a numbers matching 240z and have a mint 2 owner 240z (bought '93) waiting, for one day.
Can't wait to get back out there, feeding the habit and collecting offers to buy. (do you guys get that? My 12ie was covered in crash paint and looking rough and yet about once a week someone would leave a note under the wiper offering to buy it off me!)
Well that's the abridged version, atleast a Dozen Datsuns in there some where, Oh yeah I live in Christchurch and am Married with 3 girls, who think Datsuns are pretty cool. (Little Girls)
Last edited by classicdat on Thu May 06, 2010 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Datsuns from A to Zed
dirtyleppa
Datsun God

Post by dirtyleppa »

nice story man. judying by the sounds of it you have a bad case of datsunitis.

your list of cars is very impressive and i can say for everyone here that we look for ward to meeting you and your cars. :highfive: