Spotted! - Datsuns spotted in the wild photo thread.

The go to place for all things popular
datman310

Re: Spotted! - Datsuns spotted in the wild photo thread.

Post by datman310 »

:agree: may not be everyone's taste but i think it is cool in it's own way (but a c110 is just cool in the first place)
bagging people's rides is a great way to make people not want to join
gingofthesouth
Site Admin
aka: Ging

Post by gingofthesouth »

I dont think he unfairly bagged this ride. Like you have all said plenty of times (with me in the firing line often haha), its ll about taste. I thought cheese was quite subjective.

I am on the fence, I love it and hate it!

Love that its a c110 and on the road, hate it because to me something like that needs to be taken care of and shown love and affection, straight panel and paint on this would be sweet :D Those cars are soo sexy and I am jealous much lol
My orangatang 510 here.
Speed_Freak
Financial Member
aka: Matt

Post by Speed_Freak »

I seen this in hornby the other day I rekon its the tits!!! :tits: Good on him for doin it his way!!! It looks the part has mint offset too!
1972 Datsun CA18 supercharged 1200 coupe (old skdmrx)
1976 Mazda 808/RX 12a Rotary
1990 Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo Manual ;)
cheese910
Datsun Nutter

Post by cheese910 »

the only reason i don't like it is because of the rear guard being out of shape. everything else is just slight mistakes in styling and quality that is just more personal preference.

but how would you fix the rear guard. And why the fuck would you roll it so much to warp the whole side of the car out of shape. The Sexy shape of the c110 is everything! thats what makes me sad in the pants.

everything else on the car looks like they are at least trying for the right style, they are just haven't got there yet :)
Mikewazowski
Financial Member
aka: Michael

Post by Mikewazowski »

+1 for just happy to see evidence of one on the road.

One Datsun on the road is worth two in the garage. ;)
classicdat
Committee Members
aka: Vaughan

Post by classicdat »

:agree:
Great to see Datsuns out and about, what ever the state it brings a smile to my face to see a fellow Datsun on the road!
Datsuns from A to Zed
TWZTID
Datsun Dreamer
aka: W.I.C.K.E.D

Post by TWZTID »

my bro text me about that 240 at the end of last week, 1st question replied "is it for sale?" *LOL*

Just come back from Havelock doing a job for work, found a 120Y? in the wall of the panel beaters in Renwick, would like to say I have a picture but no camera on me...google street maps?
Bartman
Committee Members

Post by Bartman »

cheese910 wrote:the only reason i don't like it is because of the rear guard being out of shape. everything else is just slight mistakes in styling and quality that is just more personal preference.

but how would you fix the rear guard. And why the fuck would you roll it so much to warp the whole side of the car out of shape. The Sexy shape of the c110 is everything! thats what makes me sad in the pants.

everything else on the car looks like they are at least trying for the right style, they are just haven't got there yet :)

Mistakes in styling? Thats a pretty arrogant statement. His ride is fkn sweet in most peoples opinion. Maybe you should get your coupe on the road before being so quick to throw shit at what other people have. I'd rather have a bogan C110 that I can drive than a car in bits in a shed.
They don't call me the man with the rubber arm for nothing you know.............
datman310

Post by datman310 »

bartman wrote:Mistakes in styling? Thats a pretty arrogant statement. His ride is fkn sweet in most peoples opinion. Maybe you should get your coupe on the road before being so quick to throw shit at what other people have. I'd rather have a bogan C110 that I can drive than a car in bits in a shed.
:agree: :strangle:

why don't you show us all how it's done if you have all these opinion's
Flauski
Financial Member

Post by Flauski »

I actually like it, never seen a red one low before and its turning me on.

The reason the rear guards are wavy is he would of tried to roll them, they are double skinned, have an almost square edge so will not roll.