Datsun God

Re: visit to NZ

Post by Dattochriswagon »

Wooooohooo!!!
z181200
Datsun Mad

Post by z181200 »

Awesome look forward to it! Better get cracking to show him what we are all about!
datsunboy
Datsun God
aka: Dan

Post by datsunboy »

I've seen the magazine online. And an a member of the forum. Great site
1969 SSS Nissan Bluebird coupe
1970 Datsun 1600 - CA18DET - Sold!
2 doors
Datsun God

Post by 2 doors »

awesome garage day jan 22nd, and ill be in town :burnout:
kartboy
Committee Members
aka: Hayden

Post by kartboy »

can you fit a KH330 boot lid in your luggage, lol. I'm in for a garage day/cruise. I have a KH330 (well half of one, need to rebuild the bits that have rusted away), b310 sunny coupe and a 1200 ute.
NosHero
aka: NosHero

Post by NosHero »

Woo hoo! you Kiwis great!

I'm thinking at the moment, Sun 22nd for the Christchurch meeting, and 23rd for touring and garage tour there (well, that's Monday, but...). On the next weekend, a small meeting in the Auckland area. Datsuns are great, but let me say all Japanese classics are welcome to meet. I'll post here again in a few days when I fix my flights between Auckland and Christchurch. I will fly in Auckland on Sat 21, that's fixed already.

Hisashi
Godzilladat
Datsun Nutter

Post by Godzilladat »

Garage tours are recommended A+++++
NosHero
aka: NosHero

Post by NosHero »

I have booked flights for Christchurch, arriving at 8:55 am on Sunday 22nd. Dear all, please make your time available to meet on Sunday 22nd. I'd like to meet many Japanese classics owners and fans. I cannot prepare details of the meeting, so if somebody local could take a lead on this, it would be very appreciated. Also may I ask for a pickup at the airport?

Monday will be a free day. I understand you guys work on Monday, nevertheless, if anybody available could make a plan for Monday - touring, garage tour (as recommended!), etc., doesn't have to be a big group, that's would be great. I'd like to enjoy myself through meeting you all, and also, it will be my task to collect pictures and stories to get you guys on our magazine (http://geibunsha.co.jp/mag/nh/p/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;). I'm also hoping to get a ride to the airport (leaving 9:25 am on Tuesday 24th) as well as space to sleep and shower for two nights in Christchurch.

I would also like to meet Japanese classics owners and fans of the Auckland area. I would propose a small meeting in the Auckland area, maybe near Papakura. It can be a brunch, lunch, or afternoon tea meeting on either on Saturday 28th or Sunday 29th. My local contact can be at a business called Advanced Corrosion Treatment in Penrose, which the friend of mine runs. Then I finally fly out on Monday 30th back to San Francisco.

Hope these are not too much to ask. Looking forward to meeting you all!
z181200
Datsun Mad

Post by z181200 »

I can pick you up from the airport, and you are welcome to stay at my flat. I Know lots of people with classic cars not just datsuns so we shall start organising a meet up.

Look forward to meeting you for a great weekend!
kobyn
Datsun Mad

visit to NZ

Post by kobyn »

4&rotary nationals 28 and 29th auckland ill b traveling up 4 that me and sme mates are bring a couple datsuns two of them rotary powerd race cars also a few daily driven ones . Will only be going as far as the fram autolite dragway meremere 4 the drags which is on sunday 29 th u be mad 2 miss this day as it japanese car heven hope well c u ther .

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=-40.245234,175.675425" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Sent from my iPhone touch using Tapatalk