LIFE CHANGING EXERCISE

For all your general datsun ramblings
datsunboy
Datsun God
aka: Dan

Re: LIFE CHANGING EXERCISE

Post by datsunboy »

Sweet......sus out what deals you can sort out and I'll have a talk to the team hes sponsored by a rich family with 2 supersaloons and the modified so could be good customers for you if you could convince them to switch suppliers lol
1969 SSS Nissan Bluebird coupe
1970 Datsun 1600 - CA18DET - Sold!
hsepwr
Datsun Nutter
aka: Craig

Post by hsepwr »

unlimitedpower wrote:Well the obvious next step is a company sponsored demo car. :badgrin:

Id be keen to know if you have a website set up etc. I also work in a parts store now. But it sounds like yours is going to be a much larger one than ours.
Sounds like with all the products you are going to be able to offer we might need to start an account with you guys though.
Yeh sounds good, I'm sure we can arrange something
I REAKON THE WORD CANT MEANS CANT BE FU%&#CKED
hsepwr
Datsun Nutter

Post by hsepwr »

datsunboy wrote:Sweet......sus out what deals you can sort out and I'll have a talk to the team hes sponsored by a rich family with 2 supersaloons and the modified so could be good customers for you if you could convince them to switch suppliers lol
Yeh I will do defiantly, we take over in two weeks so I will know more when we are in there doing it bit I'll be in touch
fast4motion
Datsun Dreamer
aka: Brent

Post by fast4motion »

Are you taking over from John in the Napier store?
I've bought quite a few things from Proparts over the years (I spent $750 there just last week).
They're really good at sourcing oddball items I want, and John's always matched or bettered advertisers/competitors prices for me.
hsepwr
Datsun Nutter

Post by hsepwr »

fast4motion wrote:Are you taking over from John in the Napier store?
I've bought quite a few things from Proparts over the years (I spent $750 there just last week).
They're really good at sourcing oddball items I want, and John's always matched or bettered advertisers/competitors prices for me.
Yeh we have brought out John and he is leaving but mike will be stating on with us. Yeh they have really good contacts at sourcing the odd ball stuff.
KarlWeil

Post by KarlWeil »

As a rule, people everywhere pass through various experiments in their lives. Moreover, such an experience affects a particular person in some way. Let's talk about this topic in detail, follow our blog to read an amazing article: Image