Why Bart is gonna feel sorry for himself

For all your general datsun ramblings
Dattochriswagon
Datsun God

Why Bart is gonna feel sorry for himself

Post by Dattochriswagon »

Bart is gonna be feeling sorry for himself, Because like all Males we get a bit of courage together when we are on the piss and we think that our Cars are so bloody fast no one can touch them.
Now dont get me wrong , the Fatstes car ive been in to date is Damons 1200 ute with a A series.
I know that Bart has a blown A series.
But Bart would have to agree with me here that if he looks on 1200.com which i know he does he will notice that everybody posts up thier Drag times and what thier car is runnin and yadda yadda. And from that we know that i massive majority of the CA18det/SR20det hand it to the Blown A series.
No we know that has the Blown A series in his 1200, and at the end of the year mt 1200 wagon should be goin, And its gotta CA18det.
No dis respect to Bart here by the way, or any other A series owner, But Bart has not only challenged me to a top shelf Liquor race, But also Mark and Yvette in thier s/c CA18, Adam in his VG30 Turbo 1600, And maybe i herad wrond but Dan in his CA18DET 1600.
Looks like he is gonna be buyin top shelf for awhile
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
2 doors
Datsun God

Re: Why Bart is gonna feel sorry for himself

Post by 2 doors »

ooohhh goody drinks on bart. :D
taiparacer
Datsun Dreamer

Post by taiparacer »

mmm when is bart shouting might have to move the hoilday forward top shelf forgotten what that smells like
Bartman
Committee Members

Post by Bartman »

You've been eating the blue mushrooms again chris. I NEVER said I was gonna race Yvette's ute, or Lil Dans 510. Adam and I are great mates, and it's a hoot to wind each other up. I've already beaten his car before, Albeit with another owner and in a different life. The guy who built Adam's car's best time was 14.1, or 14.2 (can't remember exactly) And I'm only 3 or 4 tenths behind that. And I haven't really began to fine tune my car yet. And If Adam beats me, I'm not gonna cry any. A car with double the displacement, (and forced) by rights he should beat me.
And your talking about buying tiny tyres? Man traction is 3/4 of drag racing. Plus to beat me you 1st have to finish your car. And if you beat me, (hey by rights if your car is finished you should beat me) No shame for me either. A bigger engine running more boost in a equivelent weight car, your gonna look powerful silly if or when you lose.
Like I say, I'm in a no lose situation really. I win, you look silly. I lose, I'm beaten by a more expensive car with more horsepower.
Unless you're Kenny Bernstien, or Joe Amato, (which I'm not) there will always be someone faster. So I'm not overly concerned. :mrgreen:
They don't call me the man with the rubber arm for nothing you know.............
Bartman
Committee Members

Post by Bartman »

Plus, a bottle of Gin, is gonna cost me less than the booking fee on your personal loan you took out to build your car :roll: Much less the interest. :lol:
They don't call me the man with the rubber arm for nothing you know.............
cheater_5
Datsun Dreamer

Post by cheater_5 »

oooooooooohhhhhhhh SNAP.
Im no debater but he just debated your ass! :lol:
Bartman
Committee Members

Post by Bartman »

For the uninitiated, Chris and I are bloody good mates, and there is ZERO animosity between he and I. So this is all in good fun aye.
Dattochriswagon
Datsun God

Post by Dattochriswagon »

Yeah it is all good fun and friendly winding up!
:D :D :D
torqued
Datsun God
aka: Adam

Post by torqued »

alcohol tastes so much better when it comes from bart....
"It's ok, we know what to do...we talked about this a lot on the internet."
dan1200sss
Datsun Driver

Post by dan1200sss »

lol funny shit guys.hey dont write off barts a series either as i was thoroughly impressed by the ride i had in it with the averagely tuned setup and not running NOS yet either ;)