Financial membership

For all your general datsun ramblings
Parv

Financial membership

Post by Parv »

Hi there, I would like to know how I can become a financial member of this club, I have been sending PMs to Bartman, but have had no reply from him. Cheers Parv
Parv

Re: Financial membership

Post by Parv »

Finally got a reply to PM.., cheers
classicdat
Committee Members
aka: Vaughan

Post by classicdat »

Great news Parv, currently changes are in the wind as we move into the digital age, watch for updates on the forum.
Datsuns from A to Zed
Parv

Post by Parv »

Still no info on the membership
Anonymous12b
aka: 1200coupe

Post by Anonymous12b »

Yeah no clue.

There's no info on anything that benefits it either.
Tony_Whenua
Financial Member

Post by Tony_Whenua »

Evening team,

The club is run by volunteers who all have family’s and dogs and stuff so their time usually runs out at the end of their monthly catch meeting and organising club events.

I’ve found that I usually end up paying club fees at nationals, I’m assuming, due to it being easier for club organisers. Membership doesn’t really get you much except it helps promote the club. There are perks at Swann insurance and I’m pretty sure you get a sweet beer bottle opener too. Oh and your user name changes colour to orange to I.D members. The club has used these finances to build a sweet 510 bbq trailer which is based in ChCh and it also helps with banners, stickers, bangers and bread at meets etc.

There was a post put up a while back I’m sure with club membership details etc. I’ll see if I can find and post here.

Any ways, this forum doesn’t get used much any more as most of it pops up on Facebook. My thoughts are this forum is for the info, the committee meeting minutes and for owners to record their build threads.

If you really want to get your membership or get the perks to being in the club, go to a club day. Nationals is a great way to meet cool people, knowledgeable mechanics or dudes that have sheds full of parts that they refuse to sell on trademe for fear it will end up with stockcar owners.

I’d say the average age for club rallies would be mid 30s.

Any ways, my 2 cents :beer:
"Dude you're like 30 degrees retarded" - Chris_g1 & 2 Doors
Tony_Whenua
Financial Member

Post by Tony_Whenua »

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3771
Swann insurance info
"Dude you're like 30 degrees retarded" - Chris_g1 & 2 Doors