Forum Problem...

please list any ideas or problems you are having here
Bartman
Committee Members

Re: Forum Problem...

Post by Bartman »

Blair wrote:Good luck with the Inc. thingie/site stuff etc.

Make no mistake, this site and becoming an incorperated society, are completely unrelated. I have been wanting to do this since way back when Ross was down here in the Z. A web site, (regardless of which one) will merely make the esablishment of each branch easier.
They don't call me the man with the rubber arm for nothing you know.............
Seibu Keisatsu
Datsun Dreamer

Post by Seibu Keisatsu »

Bartman wrote:As for post counts, post counts on a forum that is down are worthless.
Lol don't take me too seriously. I'm semi keen for a whole new DOCNZ website anyway. Anyone know of progress on getting old forums back? I'm pretty sick of not having them as this just isn't it. Faux forum just doesn't quite do it, keep in mind I'm somewhat drunk right now.
http://gx61.wordpress.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Lets-Get-On-With-It

Post by Lets-Get-On-With-It »

the way i see it, a forum is a forum and i'm glad someone had the inititive to get one up there. We should be seeing this as a positive thing and be grateful someone went to the effort of knowingly taking the needless abuse. And no i am not slagging off glen or demeaning his past efforts. It is what it is...a working forum...lets leave it at that hey, lets spend some time talking about better things...like datsuns!!!
DATSIK

Post by DATSIK »

Godzilladat wrote:Wow, what is going on here? From an outsiders point of view it looks like DATSIK's post are a total overreaction.

If anything I'd be thankful that the guys have a place to come and chat while docnz is offline.
Mate you dont know whats going on so dont say im overreacting.

Have any of you guys seen Glen angry? Nope? Didnt think so because he doesnt get angry. But last night he was pissed, to the point of throwing the towel in and sending the wagon to the crashes and posting it on here. Thats just an idea of how angry he was.

Lets-Get-On-With-It - No need for hiding, which well known member are you? We dont need cowards in the club, just man up and say what you've got to say under your forum name
Dattochriswagon
Datsun God

Post by Dattochriswagon »

Ive got a problem, My problem is that if this site is reliable 100percent why should we make it the temp one. The other one is starting to piss me off having load stuff about my cars and cruise up only to lose it in a few days. Where this is said to be reliable and unlikely to lose posts.
datsunboy
Datsun God
aka: Dan

Post by datsunboy »

you dont need to know everything thats been going on to see that you were overreacting georgie......you were, and its obvious to everyone.
sure there is reason for you to be upset, but not to the point you have been, its quite childish.
Glen is upset too, but at least when I talked to him he was able to talk about things without going mental.
If he was thinking of giving up his datto all because another forum was created.....thats very very sad.

and I agree with you....no need to hide, I have already tried checking the IP addy, and that IP only has one post to it at the moment
1969 SSS Nissan Bluebird coupe
1970 Datsun 1600 - CA18DET - Sold!
Dattochriswagon
Datsun God

Post by Dattochriswagon »

We just need to make DOCNZ 100 percent relaible. we will all go back as that is our home
Lets-Get-On-With_It

Post by Lets-Get-On-With_It »

Lets-Get-On-With-It - No need for hiding, which well known member are you? We dont need cowards in the club, just man up and say what you've got to say under your forum name[/quote]

Hey i'm not hiding, i'm also not a well known member, ( however i hated this stuff as much as i did back in high school, and i don't want the people i know to be attacked next which is undoubtedly going to happen, so please leave them out of it )and to be honest if this kind of childish bitchy behaviour is what a "club" is than i think alot of people will be reconsidering their involvement.
There is NO need for it, if you and glen have a problem perhaps you can talk it over rationally, there is no need for attcking people who have only done what many members have been asking for ( but are too scared of you to admit ), and yes glen did know something was going on because numerous people were wanting to start something to cover the gap of DOCNZ's downtime.
This has and never will be an attack on Glen, you need to get over that and look at the facts. DOCNZ doesn't work AT THE MO. This one does. Stop making a drama out of nothing so we can all get back to how things were and get back to being a bunch of nice people with the same interests.
Attack me if you like, it won't make the situation any better but someone has to be the scapegoat and rather you drive me away than the whole heap of loyal datsun fans on here, leave them alone hey
torqued
Datsun God
aka: Adam

Post by torqued »

Seibu Keisatsu wrote:Will somebody please think of the post counts?!!!!!!!!!!
LMAO!!!
"It's ok, we know what to do...we talked about this a lot on the internet."
Blair
Datsun Nutter

Post by Blair »

Lets-Get-On-With_It wrote: Hey i'm not hiding, i'm also not a well known member,
Your not Hiding?? Yeah right. Be a man, not a mouse.

This whole thing has totally put me off doing anything with any Datsun people. This has done a hell of a lot of Damage to the whole NZ Datsun seen. Now I am not blaming anyone, as very one makes mistakes. The big test now is how this whole thing can be sorted out. Which I do hope it will be.

Stop the hiding front up.........
Bartman wrote:How can you tell if Blair is annoyed at someone? He's breathing. lol
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.