Lost posts

please list any ideas or problems you are having here
160jsss
Financial Member

Lost posts

Post by 160jsss »

Can any one tell me why i can only see some of my posts some of my own and some replys to others ?
Violet - ??????
datsunboy
Datsun God
aka: Dan

Re: Lost posts

Post by datsunboy »

can you be a bit more clear? as in you cant see half the forum?......or are you talking only about a few missing posts over the last few days?

for some reason.....a bunch of people couldnt see the forum at all late last week.....there was only a few that could (wierd), so I just switched us all to the new hosting site, and it just happens the forum was a couple days old.....minimal was lost tho, since most people counldnt see it to post anyway 8-)
1969 SSS Nissan Bluebird coupe
1970 Datsun 1600 - CA18DET - Sold!
Bartman
Committee Members

Post by Bartman »

The forum has aids. I posted a wanted ad last night. (sunday around 930) I even made it sticky. Now it's gone. Also it shows posts are unread that I've read. And It wont log me in automaticly. Is uber gay.
They don't call me the man with the rubber arm for nothing you know.............
160jsss
Financial Member

Post by 160jsss »

HI yes will try better at working on cars than computers and I'm having a sux run on cars :(
I posted a reply to Monty on his 3mm steel he is after and my post for L engine mounts ? both are not there now
Violet - ??????
datsunboy
Datsun God

Post by datsunboy »

depends what board you posted it on lol.....both were showing up at different times before....theres nothing wrong with the board, your internet just must have loaded up the old board when you posted, and now your seeing new board
160jsss
Financial Member

Post by 160jsss »

Thanks man you lost me at board and computer still working out how to set the timing on this f***ing laptop :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: if i pm ed some one will they still get it
Violet - ??????
datsunboy
Datsun God

Post by datsunboy »

haha....maybe.....depends which board you PM'd them from, if you dont hear back from them, chances are it was on the other board and they wont get it.......have a look in your outbox/sent items, and see if its there 8-)